Army Thread Tuesday 28th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suppose I better go too. Ive an essay thats not going to write itself and kids who I expect will want to be collected. So lovely to be back and catch up with you all. Talk to you all later and thanks for the welcome xx

Comment

littlepinkcat;1270549 wrote: yeah the glouriousland of england,lol
      ah I love england, its a great place to live

Comment

MRS A with the soiled underpants

bye Limers
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1270554 wrote:

MRS A with the soiled underpants

bye Limers
          :H see you later Pinky x

Comment

I'm cold. Can someone send me a warming hug please

Thank you x
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

littlepinkcat;1270501 wrote: mario i went to the gym yesterday, weight lifting was hard work
              AGREED Pinky ! Damien the Devil has really upped the ante - I couldn't walk down the stairs yesterday. Jelly legs. But arms are strong - up to lifting 6.5 k in earm arm - is that good Mario ( for an ol wan ) ?

Comment

Aww thanks. Thought I was the resident thread killer today....

Working on sit ups to reduce jellibelli. See if it works. Otherwise I will learn to love it and tuck it in my jeans if it all gets too much...
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

pingu1997;1270597 wrote: Aww thanks. Thought I was the resident thread killer today....

Working on sit ups to reduce jellibelli. See if it works. Otherwise I will learn to love it and tuck it in my jeans if it all gets too much...
                  Na ! That's my job

Comment

What.... Killing threads or hiding muffin tops???

Comment

Zenstyle;1270588 wrote: I haven't been to the gym in a week with this mouth shite... and I'm not at all happy about it. I'm going to go today no matter what.

Mouth update... copied straight from a PM I sent earlier! (Sorry for the repetition girls!)

As for feeling better... I decided to give it one more day to see if it would improve as it will add further trauma if they break the crown off to pack the socket... and have to make a new one with all that caustic gummy stuff they use. So they're calling in a script for Vicodan (its not as strong as Percocet and I should be able to function on it) and I'll take that today and keep my fingers crossed. If no marked improvement by tomorrow I'll go and get brutalized some more. :upset:
                      Oh Zen is it not sorted yet:upset: Just going on and on isn't it?

Sitting in front of the fire here nice and cosy --in spite of the warm spring outside

Hi Satz and Pingu.

Comment

Hi anon. Another run tomorrow. I will get fit.... Slowly !!

Comment

Zen you really are going through it ...:l:l:l

Just drank a bucket of L Glut

Evening Army
                          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Zenstyle;1270615 wrote: I just got my pain pill script and am sitting here waiting for relief! Nope, not sorted yet Whizzy and its a Catch 22... he doesn't want to add trauma to the gum and in order to pack the dry socket he'd need to. So it is best if it gets better on its own. One.more.day.of.this.shit to see if it starts to improve.

I'm fed up listening to myself whinging so feck knows how you lot feel!!!!!! My apologies!
                            :new:
                            God Zen you listen to us lot enough. If you are suffering the least we can do is listen:l

Enjoy your run Pingu. I found it changed my life and my waistline

Comment

Panno;1270618 wrote: Zen you really are going through it ...:l:l:l

Just drank a bucket of L Glut

Evening Army
                              Hang on in there Panno. I am off to see Marigold hotel tonight so will not be around but stay close.:l

Comment

Afternoon everyone its a lovely day here sunny and mild. Got back from shopping about 2pm. I had a guy call to quote and measure the room for wood floor. i got a deal so he's back to fit it in 2 weeks. Glad to get that sorted. I went out for a brisk walk after and just chillin before i clean the bathroom and hoover round then just dinner and watch tv/read. Hi Limers nice to meet you where do you live? I'm another Dubliner. Wishing you all a nice evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X