• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 28th February

Ok off for a bit, see you later if I can bear to use my phone :H:H

Enjoy your film Mrs A

Pink door!!!!!!!! am I missing something
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Just before I go and get changed for the flicks. I want to say have a great Tuesday evening. Reccie I am planning on yoga myself. Btw

Comment

Ok, I'll google yoga classes then. As long as I can avoid seeing peoples angles . Ummm....as Jackie would say.....I have nothing to wear! :upset:

Comment

Zenstyle;1270655 wrote: OK... I'll continue to gripe!!! :H

Stirly... my house is PINK... with a white door! I'll try dig up a pic...I know. I've seen it on Street View. This obsessive stalker misses nothing.:H

Did you see my post on the Piglet thread?
          anon;1270656 wrote: X post syndrome hi Stirly
          :hallo: Mrs. A.

Panno;1270651 wrote:
          Hi Stirly hows the snow coming along, built a snowman yet?
          Unfortunately, the snow didn't stay.:upset:
          Recluse;1270646 wrote:
          Hiya zenny, still having problems with knees, feet and shins unfortunately, though they've all improved in the past couple of days owing to not exercising. Went to see my counsellor this afternoon (not the alcohol one) and she suggested yoga classes as a way to get fit without overdoing things. I think she was trying to tackle my isolating tendencies as well. Whatd'ya reckon?
          Reccie, sorry to hear you're still having problems with your legs and feet. Why not give the yoga a shot? You've got nothing to lose and you just might see some improvement. Both with your legs and with your isolating. And here's a :huggy. We're very proud of you. You've come such a long way since you joined MWO.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Awww, thanks stirly! :l Have you been peeking at my house too?

Comment

She stalked me too....all the way to lil ole Ireland, Daddy did gone and git his gun.

Gimme a pox ridden break.
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Zenstyle;1270662 wrote: Ahh, yes, well that's just typical of you isn't it Stirls? Obsessively stalking me, just WAITING for the opportunity to unleash your ire and spew forth with your anger and hatred. I know your type!!! Don't worry though... I'll pray for you and all will be well in Stirly's world after that! :H

Fecks sakes, never heard such a load of old cobblers in me life. :H:H
                Recluse;1270663 wrote:
                Awww, thanks stirly! :l Have you been peeking at my house too?
                Yep - peeked in the window the other night. Just as you were gettng out of yer bath.

Comment

stirly-girly;1270666 wrote: Yep - peeked in the window the other night. Just as you were gettng out of yer bath.
                  :blush::blush::blush:

Comment

Zenstyle;1270664 wrote: The Dark Orchid Tart is an obsessive stalker, don't you know? Where have you been Reccy Bear?!!! one2many;1270665 wrote: She stalked me too....all the way to lil ole Ireland, Daddy did gone and git his gun.

Gimme a pox ridden break.
                    Good that you've given up cursing. Otherwise your post might have been banned.:H

Comment

Yep, he got her stalkin ass real good! He set up the darn pony and trap and chased her obsessive Stakin hateful tail right out of the cave.

Momma made grits that night, Daddy did not like them though, said Momma used some sour and bitter herb in them...

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi again folks. I'm getting a laminate floor in a light to medium oak style not too posh thats only if you can afford hardwood:H. Thats me broke for a while as the cats are goin for nuetering on thursday so vets bill dis wk. Where are you all planning on meeting for JC's visit? I'll try make it but not sure if i can.

Comment

I am not sure Foxy?? Waiting to liaise with me fellow companions.

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Zenstyle;1270674 wrote: Stirly... in all honesty... I have to hand it to you. If I had read that about myself on their thread I'd have been really pissed off and hurt. I think you showed a lot of restraint not responding to it...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion without being called an obsessive stalker with anger issues. Who's soul needs praying for. Gawd, what a crock! LMAO!!!

And the fact that the post had nothing to do with her... you were addressing it to another person... makes it even worse.

Anyhooooo.......
                            Oooooh what did I miss now????

Evening All ...
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Zenstyle;1270674 wrote: Stirly... in all honesty... I have to hand it to you. If I had read that about myself on their thread I'd have been really pissed off and hurt. I think you showed a lot of restraint not responding to it...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion without being called an obsessive stalker with anger issues. Who's soul needs praying for. Gawd, what a crock! LMAO!!!

And the fact that the post had nothing to do with her... you were addressing it to another person... makes it even worse.

Anyhooooo.......
                              I agree....but then again, empty vessels make most noise and seriously ....actually can you take people like that seriously.

Serve them better to pray for themselves..

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Howiya BB, ahhh the usual wankaloid

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X