Army Thread Tuesday 28th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1270717 wrote: Well I never did. Limers :l Glad to see you back.

No colour on me nails. Just got them tidied up, same with eyebrows and got me roots done. After all that I was zorsted and dropped off for a mega nanna nap.

I don't think I could cope with being a high maintenance lady what lunches.I agree. I'd prefer me jammies and a nice hot chocklit to a lobster bisque at the Ritz.
    Zenstyle;1270725 wrote: I could. Or at least I could learn!!!:H Yes, but you've got the height, slimness and poise to pull it off.
    JackieClaire;1270741 wrote:
    I've started liaising.

Before I go any further I want to give our Stirls a great big . Well done you hun.
    Thanks Jackie. A big :huggy right back at you. Seriously, when I see shite like that toxic post that was written about me, I am so grateful for my caring friends here in the barracks.:h
    Zenstyle;1270745 wrote:
    At the risk of being dumber than a box of rocks... I'm going to the gym. No running or anything jiggly and light weights only. Will catch yous later gaters... yous will prolly be around when I get back as this will be a short one...
    Crikey, have you lost yer marbles? Well, if you must, please do the least strenuous exercises that you can.

Troopers, it's that time again - off to walk Freddie and then to bed. Wishing all of you

Tomorrowz....
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Nighty night Stirls,

Hi and bye Mollers, You'll have to explain this southsiders stuff to me.

Hi and bye again Zens.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
      X