Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of buying Antabuse

Hi Everyone,

I currently just started a new job and my medical insurance will not be active til May and I just don't want to take the chance in waiting til then. Sparing you all the "blah blah" story. I have read a few threads on MWO about Antabuse and how people had bought it without a prescription. I live in California and have searched the web and found a few places, however I don't know if they are legit and most importantly if they are giving me some kind bad batch of Antabuse (if that exists).

If anyone has bought and had good experience with buying Antabuse, please let me know. I would really, really, really appreciate it.

Lots of thanks,
    Janet
    AF Since May 2nd 2012

Hi Janet, jump over to the meds forum and someone will point you in the right direction. They maintain up to date info on overseas pharmacies.
    Diggin' being alive

Comment

I get mine from goldpharma.com and have had no issues
      Good Luck!!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I bought mine from River Pharmacy online (it originates in India). The transaction was flawless although it takes a couple of weeks to receive it. I've not used it but am keeping it on hand for vacations or high risk social situations (which will be rare for me). I also know that ML ordered hers from there and is currently taking it. I believe the same is true for several other people.

Comment

Working...
        X