Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats in order

To our very own BlondeAFAmbiton.......

Looks like someone was strong enough to put the drink down, and hit the first goal! Just two words for ya...IMMMMM PRESSIVE

Hope you continue

Attached files [img]/converted_files/57729=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Congrats in order

Awww...schucks...I just logged on to see what's going on at 11:01 AM on MWO only to find dear Nelz has dusted off the gold star for little ole' ME! THANK YOU 10 Fold Nelz...I am so inspired by your cheering of not only me but all of the other members who are making their goals, no matter how small or BIG they are. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

PS, you posted a few days ago about the moment of "bliss" when you were AF for some time and woke up to the greener grass, the light, etc, etc.,...how long into your sobriety was that?

Here's to all of us making progress and meeting our goals...one day at a time!
    Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
    :h

Comment

Congrats in order

BlondeAFAmbition;1271212 wrote: Awww...schucks...I just logged on to see what's going on at 11:01 AM on MWO only to find dear Nelz has dusted off the gold star for little ole' ME! THANK YOU 10 Fold Nelz...I am so inspired by your cheering of not only me but all of the other members who are making their goals, no matter how small or BIG they are. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

PS, you posted a few days ago about the moment of "bliss" when you were AF for some time and woke up to the greener grass, the light, etc, etc.,...how long into your sobriety was that?

Here's to all of us making progress and meeting our goals...one day at a time!

Oh, it was several months, between 7-10 I think. I seemed to be "progressing" very slowly in my mind, but it did finally set in. The urges dont come as often(but they still do)and they are MUCH easier to surf.

Cliche as it is, if everyone could just hang in there, this monster can be beaten, and sent home crying to momma!
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Congrats in order

Hi,

You are doing so well so a big pat on the back to you !!

This AF is brilliant isn`t it.

With luv Flossie xx
        Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

Congrats in order

BlondeAFAmbition -

Good for you. Every single day, every minute, every second that we are sober is an achievement in itself. :goodjob:
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Congrats in order

Well done Blondie!

Comment

Congrats in order

Congratulations Blondie!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Congrats in order

Well done!! I LOVE reading your posts.. your a bright light. :l

Comment

Congrats in order

Congratulations!

Blonde you can do it!
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Congrats in order

Thank you guys...your encouragement means a lot. Sometimes when the chips are down and I get those witching hour blues, I not only fight it with all my might for myself but I think of you all too.

Stirly-I couldn't agree more...every moment we are sober is an achievement. We all need to pat ourselves on the back!

Onwards and upwards into March we go!
                    Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                    :h

Comment

Congrats in order

Great job!!! I think 2/22 was a lucky day to start! Heck any day is a good day!
                      AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Congrats in order

Yes, when we make a small or large step, it has incredible effects, and being recognized after our past records gives us strength. You go, girl!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Congrats in order

Congratulations & well done!
                          AF 4/18/11

If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep walking. Buddhist Saying

Comment

Working...
                          X