• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

xpost MB!

Comment

27 lbs is wonderful Bird! Bet you are pleased! Are you going to carry on doing whatever you were doing to lose some more? Wow - that is so great for you. Have fun in Macon - rather you than me with the clothes shopping - LOL

Morning Jan - I really don't want to see our Fen in a body bag!!!!!!!

Hugs, Sun XX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

27 pounds is awesome Bird!!!!
        Sun - I meant a body bag to keep ticks off of her silly!!!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I promise to be careful...and pick up some DEET.

Comment

happy friday ... fennel have a great time ... bridy thats awesome girl keep it going you can do it sweetie ...sun and mama enjoy your day and to which going back in my hole and just kick back ...
            im not going to stress out im not gong to stress out ... be good and enjoy your day everyone ... later gators
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Had an Pulitzer Prize winning post and my computer froze. Boogers.
              ATL, I'll send you a PM, OK?
              Fen, you're probably gone, but be careful! Those little nasties are sometimes lethal. Remember, fleas carried the Black Death throughout Europe in the Middle Ages.
              Bird, WOOP WOOP on 27#s! YOU are a winner. Come vacation with me anytime.
              Sun, MB, enjoy your workday. I'd be starving in a gutter if I had to bring in a paycheck each week.
              T, so glad you peeped in. Things aren't great, but better than they were, right? Take care, Bubba.
              Went to the store to buy (hopefully) my last pack of cigs, and decided to buy Hub's weekend 6-pack while there. Who's at the check out but son's Ex. She was on her way to MY house Taylor lives in, so I know that's gasoline for their fire. F it. Hubs stopped by and talked to her yesterday, and she's still mad, but then we got a package of stuff she ordered on my card, and now I have a REGISTERED package coming today. Sun knows from her husband that's the BIG deal for the PO, so not even sure if I'll open it or refuse it. It has to be something she ordered, since there is no reason for me to be getting a Reg. And to complicate things, I sprung on Hubs I wanted us to just take off to the cabin for the weekend, and he tells me another outage starts tomorrow. We have MAYBE 4 months during the year when he doesn't have demanding work issues, so I'm seriously thinking of getting a paid aide to help me out. Just can't do it anymore with family who think they deserve 10X the value to help me out a bit. It's all too complex for a simple answer, but it comes down to me being strong. They look at Hubs as the piggybank, and I'm the go-between. Past time to stop.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ok Rubes--I'm much better-- just needed to get it off my chest. About to get Luke and his bud from school-- out early today-- I just need to stop being such a caregiver to hubs-- he is old enough to care for himself. Things change when you have kids-- he needs to get that!

Comment

yes he does ATL.....and you are such a good wife and mom and spoil them both!!!

Mimi--- kidnap him and disappear!!

Comment

Hah! Just collected the reg pkg from an old friend who is our mail carrier. She says she asked MIL to sign for it yesterday and she WOULDN'T. Hmmmm. Of course it's something Tay ordered, so Hubs and I decided we will change all our passwords and stop this. Breaks my heart, but what can I do? Tay learned to play one against the other from her mother, and that's a tough bond to penetrate, grow from. At least, she has to collect her booty from Hubs, not me, so outta my court, over this. I was letting her order little things, but this is over the top, has caused too much drama. And I don't need it. She told Hubs she'll only talk to him now (GOD help her!:H) so it all works out one way or another.
                    Parents don't realize, or maybe don't care, how much their behavior forms or hurts the children in their lives. Feeling like I'm in a fishbowl here, and that ain't good. Lots to think about.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am SO sorry Mimi...
                      my oldest turns twenty tomorrow...I cannot believe it

Comment

I have to look at them now as they mature with what they saw and learned from from their mother, esp Tay. The 'grab what you can get' has certainly backfired on her, and now Tay. It hurts, but I'll leave it alone while Hubs deals with this. He just called and I told him all of it, so he says under no circumstances let her have the stuff. He has a ton going on, but he's realizing what I've been dealing with, so we'll work together to let her know we're not playing. Time to pay the piper. She does come and do some light cleaning, but I already told her I had contacts who will work like I ask for the payback they get. It HAS been hard for me to understand she's still playing her old cards she learned. Now it's time for her to face it. I didn't OWE my parents, I've been saddled with his. And it's my fault I've believed her this far. JC walks away when these things start, but I feel she's using him along with us, maybe without her even knowing it. She was such a wondrous, curious child growing up, then her parent's crap happened. Can't fault a child for loving their mother, right? So my faults, and not doing what she wants are difficult for someone her age.
                        I've made it ABUNDANTLY clear that if (when) her mother loses her meal-ticket, she will not stay at my house, but her sisters (my g'daughters) can. Just found that the 3rd of the girls in mothers family is pregnant (unmarried) is on Medicare, since not married and no insurance. ALL of them have been, one twice. Don't get me started!! Someone foots the bill.
                        Tay loves them. I understand. But the example is horrendous. And Ex doesn't care, as long as she know she'll get something in the end.
                        Since she's decided to go through Hubs, there will be NO packages, and at the end of this month everything is ended, cut off. No more playing house. Her mother said 'I'm trying to get her permanent licensce. WHAT?? I tried that a year ago and Ex cut me off after I'd spent time and money getting all the info Tay needed.
                        I KNOW I'm being played. It hurts, but it's over. So the next move is hers, and believe me, it will be received cautiously. She's played all her cards, the wrong way. And a week ago she wanted a Lexus! Careful what you give your kids, friends. I'm fighting a lot of fires here, and Hub's answer is less than helpful, he cuts everything off. I understand that financially, but emotionally is different, and I understand her own dilemna maybe more she more than she does. I've begged them to let me have her since she was 12, but son and ex were going through their struggles, and ex wouldn't let go of her 'ticket'. Now there's so much work to be done, with someone who doesn't think she needs it.
                        Sorry, just needed to unload a bit. I know Sun. Out of our reach, right? But I'm watching a bright, beautiful life be corrupted by superficial things, and it's someone I love deeply.
                        She's an adult. JC is too. So Hubs can be the the orchestrator over this one. Like I've heard a billion times, we can't save everyone. Just hope she comes to her senses. Soon.
                        sigpic

Comment

don't even know what to say Mimi, except you are doing the right thing

Comment

I believe in you and your approach Rubes-- but to be right does not make it hurt less I know. Thanks for the PM-- I will respond soon-- Luke had his little friend here and now they are gone to the friends house-- they have already been friends half their little lives and it is so touching to see.

Thanks for the compliment, MB-- with me being sick so much I often feel I don't do nearly enough. All my me time is spent being ill so I think on that --would love to do that 60 mile walk for breast cancer in October if I can get trained.

Bird-- 27 lbs is awesome!!! I would be in heaven with that!

Comment

ATL, don't you dare define yourself by your perceived faults!!!
                              Hubs came in in a horrible, accusing mood. Well we'll see!
                              sigpic

Comment

I have just poured a drink - someone gave us a bottle of chocolate wine at Christmas and it is still in the fridge and it seemed like a good idea.
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X