The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you got some sleep hon. At least you're not thinking about your pain then.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Don't forget DSL goes back tonight. I just reminded Hubs.
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good sleeping Nora..ended up making mac and cheese and broccolli for kid plus cutting apple and putting on peanut butter.....Spring up, fall back Rubes..want to hit the hay soon. Just waiting for it to be late enough..watched lost in space and batman a little.

Comment

bird;1278302 wrote: Good sleeping Nora..ended up making mac and cheese and broccolli for kid plus cutting apple and putting on peanut butter.....Spring up, fall back Rubes..want to hit the hay soon. Just waiting for it to be late enough..watched lost in space and batman a little.
          Actually meant back in force Bird but sometimes I confuse myself. :H. My middle of the night TV time. Yuck, but I can thankfully sleep in.
          sigpic

Comment

Good Morning everyone. I don't care for changing the clocks! It is already 8.00 ! Got lots to do today to get ready for my trip to UK tomorrow. I should be able to post now and then when I am over there so won't be off the radar totally. Nora - so sorry about your sinus trouble - hope the ENT doc can help you. Bird - wonderful on your daughter winning - she must be so proud - and you too! Jan - hope you all enjoyed your dinner last night. Is son feeling any better about his g/f now? Hi there Rog - hope you had a good day yesterday - sorry about your rabbit. Really sad......

I am off to call my mum then start on my list-of-things-to-do. Back later. have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs, Sun X
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I'm gonna miss you, SunnyBunny! When do you come back? Have a wonderful, safe trip. So great you're getting to see your Momma again, it means the world to her. Did you get all your pics finished? BTW, is already after 9 here. Is a shock to the system, isn't it? Couple that with jet lag and you're gonna be completely messed up. (well, MORE messed up :H)
              Icky day already. Such a wet spring here.
              What Sun, you're not scandalized about the eating of the white rabbit?

Here's another rabbit for you, Rog. Remember Jessica? Be more careful with this one, OK?
              sigpic

Comment

I just feel sorry for the bunny Rubes...... I come back to USA on the 26th March. Yes, I did get my pics finished - mum had said to me that she didn't end up seeing any hard copy photos of October so I said I would print out a few for her - little does she know I have a little album for her and all the others ....... Yes, I don't like DST change when it goes forward - and as you said, add that to jet lag!! They don't change their clocks the same time as we do - I think they are changing them the weekend I am there so will have to do it TWICE !!! Blow that for a game of soldiers!!!!

Back later - love and hugs,

sun XX
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Have fun Sun. Ugh hate the time..doing laundry and stressing over work tomorrow. Want to quit but it would leave them in a mess with foreman out..blah!

Comment

Have a safe trip Sun. Enjoy your visit! :hG

Comment

good morning ... well sun dont be sad for the white cholate rabbit lol... but i have to say that dame dingo got it again . and ruby that one sexy bunny ...birdy sounds like a great night ... with the kids and congrat for the win be a proud birdy ... well have a great day enjoy stay strong and keep thinking and shifting forward
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

WHITE CHOCOLATE RABBIT !!!!!!! Oh Roger - you DID have me going there! bad boy!!! Glad it wasn't a REAL rabbit - LOL

Sun XX

Comment

Funny Sun!Slow on the uptake today, huh??
                          I love these.........

Here's a great pic my single cousin took of her cat. She said when he sees her take out the I-pad, he stares at her until she puts the mouse game on for him. And people think I spoil my animals!

And Bird, I saw your chick's beautiful picture on FB. How proud and happy she looks!
                          sigpic

Comment

DANG IT...I AM LAZING AROUND HERE AND THE TIME HAS CHANGED....AND I have to BE AT WORK IN LESS THAN AN HOUR.................
                            (mimi...i just read back from last night where you reminded me)
                            I will read back at work...
                            too funny about the rabbit Sunni Butt.....I beleieve him at first too...Roger..you are BAD
                            YAY Bird..you have a smart kiddo there
                            Kisses poor Nora....
                            gotta blaze....
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:HLove the show me where the bullies are pic! Too cute!

Comment

Hey, G. Are you feeling better? And when does hubby start his new job. So lucky to find one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X