Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Hey Ruby,

He has orientation next week. I believe it is paid! Yay. We are hoping that the medical starts right away. I have had a lot of tests lately, just waiting on results. Sorry I have been absent lately, starting my Zumba at home today. Wish me luck!:H. Going to dig out my glasses and play catch up in a bit since I have been absent for a few days. Hubs can't wait to start.... Bless his soul.. He is like a kid again. Tts. :hG

Comment

G, that's so good for him. Encourage him, and give him some gentle reminders to help with any habits that may be detrimental to him in the long run. It's SUCH an ego boost, getting a new job. Especially for men, IMHO. Hope the tests are good. If you're like me you're SICK of them. Have at least 3 more in the books. Next weekend is RyBoy's BD party, so I've got to be up to snuff. I missed it last because he was coming to stay with us 2 days later, but his feelings were hurt so I won't make that mistake again. Hope I can combine it with a trip to the cabin since it's 40 minutes from them.

Take care of yourself, dear.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello, friends! Looks like a lot has been happening while I've been at Tick Hollow. Roger, where did you find a white chocolate bunny? And whose Dingo got it? :H

Sun, I'm glad you're feeling better...I hope you have safe travels and a wonderful time with your peeps. :h

Nora, you cracked me up when you asked Bird if she will feed the apple slices into her feeble chick's mouth (beak?), LOL! :H

Mama, Rubes, ATL, Gina, Grate, Biz, Mish, and anybody else I missed...I hope you are all having a great day.

Comment

well the dingo is eating way too much white chocolate rabbit... and he has been looking all over the place for work this pass week ... not much is happenning right now ... so guess im going to have shoot the dingo and get rid him.. oh wait that me so guess i cant shoot the dingo ill have to learn to live with ... but anyway still looking and calling everyone .. asking about work and well ill just keep moving forward and thinking positive ... so good to see everyone doing their best ... love and big hugs ...
          ps if someone wantsd to biuld a house or do some repairs gas is still under 4 $ so im ready for travel
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Awwh, T, so wish I had the money to spare to get you to come and build my lower deck. I haven't forgotten, Bubba.
            Have my beef roast in the oven with half the gravy mix, so later I'll add the carrots, potatoes, onions and green pepper. When almost done, I'll cook the spinach and asparagus, add more gravy to the pot roast, cook my biscuits and brownies. Better not be a peep of a complaint from Hubs. He nit-picks since he's still used to things done his way even after being out of his momma's house for nearly 12 years.
            Rog, did the white rabbit put up much of a fight? I love white chocolate chip and macadamia cookies. Have been checking the sodium in everything packaged I buy, and it's just not good. I was reading about a woman in Germany who delivered her 14th baby, who weighed almost 14 pounds. She named him Jihad. Poor kids. Worse in these times than a boy named Sue. She weighed 528#, had gestational diabetes and didn't take care of her health. Don't know what's scarier: the name or that someone had sex with her 14 times.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby...where do you come up with this stuff??
              Fen- hope you are tick free
              Sunni - you are flying home tomorrow...YAY.....I know how thrilled you are and I can only imagine how neatly packed your bags are!!!!!
              Off to nana's fro Grant bday dinner
              we had fun last night...he is such a good kid...I am blessed
              G - I am thrilled for your hubs, and Rog- I wish I could hire you to some stuff around my job...
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

cute picture of the boys mimi!!!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MB, WHICH stuff?
                  sigpic

Comment

well hating the time now..took the kids out to eat and laid down the law about the cooking, as in I'm not doing it, they can cook and do the dishes, I am old and tired and busy and cant do everything so we went to grocery and they got a weeks worth of food to cook. Damn, didnt I just go through this last summer??Will see how it goes.....Fenn, took your pic this morn, but am on the slow pc and will have to wait to post...Rubes love the cat pic and the boys...T wish I had the bucks to hire you, lots of stuff needs doin around here, you should just move to GA and be closer to us all....Georgie the zumba sounds great, I am afraid to try it...MB have a good dinner..I am a little bored, its raining a bit, was cleaning truck...

Comment

Rog? Did you say that your gas is less than $4.00/gallon? Not here. Saw a whole line of cars waiting to get it at a station where it was $4.19.

Sunni - have a wonderful time!!! Thinking of you!!!

Ok - question - Ruby wrote:
                      Better not be a peep of a complaint from Hubs. He nit-picks since he's still used to things done his way even after being out of his momma's house for nearly 12 years.
                      Did you really mean nearly 12 years??? How long did he live at Momma's after you were married? :H

Mama - glad you had such a good time with Grant's birthday.

Fen - How are you doing? Are you all recovered now?

Hello & hugs & kisses to everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well.
                      Catch you all later. :h
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

hey no worries sweeties ... i know things will get better here ... just given time ... well have a great monday everyone ..love and big hugs stay strongshifting forward and thinking positive
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Keep hanging in there, Rog. :l

(BURP!!) Bird, I am so happy you put up a feeding station for me. Sorry I didn't pose well for a pic...I do move quickly.

Nora, I am finished with the sinus mess, but now I'm worried about my tick bite. It has raised, itchy bumps around it. Plus, I pretty well crushed the thing trying to remove it, which undoubtedly forced some of it's tickly fluids into my body. The nurse who called me back on Friday said it would be fine as long as it wasn't a deer tick, but I found out today that I have been mistaken about ticks. I thought the red and black ones were deer ticks...those are the females! The males are dark. I have had plenty of the female deer ticks on me, so now I'm thinking that the small dark ones that have bitten me are male deer ticks.

I am calling my doc's office again in the morning.

Comment

Oh No Fen!!!! Be sure to call FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!!! That is too scary!! :l:h
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yes, I am calling right away. I have been bitten a few times since we got that land...I hope there is a definite test for Lyme's disease and other tick borne stuff.

Comment

Hey everyone - been doing all sorts of nothing today trying to get ready. Think I am about ready for bed - I keep thinking of one more thing that i need to do - LOL. I shall be so relieved when I am on the plane.

Fen - please get some medical help for that tick bite - I will be checking the site when I am over there so can see that all is well with you.....

off to do some more odds and ends......

love and hugs to all,

sun XX
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X