The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did I miss? You don't have TV Fennel?

ATL - Sounds like you've got a good story about your friend. :H:H

Oh drat - I missed Judge Judy?!?
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1279375 wrote: What did I miss? You don't have TV Fennel?

ATL - Sounds like you've got a good story about your friend. :H:H

Oh drat - I missed Judge Judy?!?
      Nora, Mrs. Fen killed our cable...unfortunately, we are unable to access the three or four channels we should be able to access through digital technology, so we have zero t.v. I'm handling it.

Comment

Did she kill it on purpose???????
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi all
          Off to the shop and then chaperone for bandfest. Didnt sleep a wink, owls hooting all night and over caffiene yest..We dont have cable either Fenn but get about 20 channels with big antenae..gotta get..later

Comment

still grumpus today, but will get over it
            work is crazy and I will be glad when this week is over....
            Fen, I am so glad you got meds.....are you feeling better Nora???
            I didn't sleep well wither Bird........
            BUT TODAY WILL BE A GOOD DAY DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Yesterday was such a beautiful day that my neighbor got out is bike and rolled on down the road ! I guess he'll be doing that the rest of the week too ! Ha! What great weather !! Going outside and enjoy it ......Keep Jamin' man ! Ha!
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

good morning folks lets have an awesome day ... later gator
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Glad it's nice there, Tony. Rainy and cloudy for days here, but supposed to be 80 tomorrow. We'll see.
                  ATL, I know Mark loves Luke, or you wouldn't still be with him. Look at this from his point of view: Why would he want to change the status quo in his participation when it's working so well for him? He's a good man, just a little boy at heart maybe. My SIL loves to play more than anything, but he includes the kids as often as possible. And he's afraid of his wife! :H You'll find your way, just ask if you need anything.
                  Bird, work and chaperoning? Gahhh! Oh wait, I used to do that too. You're involvement in their lives is fantastic.
                  Jan, wake up and smell the coffee, girl. You deserve to be a grumpus occasionally. With your schedule, and I can't even keep up with how often you work, and other worries, it's got to be hard. How is your dad doing. He must be better, huh?
                  T, still racking my brain for ideas, but sometimes we need a big change to motivate us. Backward steps are never the answer, as you know, but sometimes just staying with the old routine doesn't either. I so wish you could find the wok and life you want.
                  Nora, Fen, G, hope you're feeling better. Late winter and summer cold are the WORST. Plus, Nora, you flew twice all congested and stuffy.
                  Hope Sunny is spreading her sunshine over England today. So great she has this opportunity to see family again.
                  Hubs is on a rant again. That means things are tense at work. They had a manager who was cut back because he failed the drug/AL random test, and he and Hubs have never seen eye-to-eye. Now he's working for Hubs (after a company mandated rehab). Of course he's held to a much high standard now, tested intermittenedly, etc. Makes for uncomfortable work environment.
                  Fen WHY must your cousin torment my dogs so they torment me with their barking. She's MUCH fatter than you, judging from your last pic. Hmmm, fried squirrel, baked squirrel, squirrel scampi, squirrel...........
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hey no worries ruby .. when times like this just pushes me to come up with ways to surive ... which i do ... so please dont wory .. you have your own problems to worry about ... so keep truckin

Comment

oh if anyone like to send some numbers for the next game ... would be great... so i can pick and choose one number from each set of numbers... from 7 sets.. from 1 to 53...any takers out there and oh you dont have to be good at games just what numbers feel good to you ...

Comment

Ruby...that must be awful for Hubs.....I cannot imagine
                        I have a lender inspection on Thursday that is very important, so I have delegated, made lists, hired contractors, etc...AND EVERYONE IS SO DAMN SLOW AND POKEY AND UNCONCERNED that is making me crazy
                        ok....rant over
                        pizza on the way.....Hawaiian Bar B Q chicken......yum

Comment

Morning Peeps (or afternoon/evening ). Busy at work here too. But, checking in.
                          Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!!:h
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

you too Nora!!

Comment

For those confused over who Sadie (Satan) is, here she is in her natural habitat.....

MB, just how much authority do you have over these people? Maybe management needs so give you a checklist of job requirements, and a semi or annual evaluation over them. It's so frustrating when there are things to do and others piddle when supposed to be working but just marking time. Some people don't have self-motivation or pride in work, but can you over a prize as an incentive? You can't easily change old habits or beliefs in folks.
                              As for Hubs, he has more of an open mind than many, having experienced first-hand the hold an addictive substance can have on someone, and the difficulty changing the pattern. I hate that he has to deal with this too, but know he'll be just, but also expecting him to perform the job. It's the man's call how it plays out.
                              Hope you're well, Nora. Have a (fast) workday!
                              Rog, I know you're fine. But I can't help but worry. So glad you haven't gone into another funk - then I really worry.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am devestated...my dear friend that was fired last week from our company is dead and we are thinking it was suicide......I have been crying allafternoon and I am so ANGRY at her

Comment

Working...
                                X