The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mama bear;1281103 wrote: I am willing to be a gold miner as long as I don't have to get dirty
    are you sure you dont want to play in the mud just alittle .. could be fun and i might let you win :H
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey I like Brad Pitt MB..so sexy on Thelma and Louise hahah..I only have sex dreams that end before the good stuff and usually with someone I dont like...sorry that was a suicide for real...huggy hug. ...T I love you too yknow, we all do...mosquitos so bad outside, well it is getting dark anyway..

Comment

T is back to his old self!!

Comment

me back to my oldself wow i thought i was reborn as Ema fud with a manion and a yarht... now where the wabbit .. that pesty wabbit
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

bird;1281092 wrote: Hot as hell here too, both ac's goin full blast..same wiggly squirrell out at the feeder again..boss stopped in at the shop today on his 3rd day chemo, said no problems. His liver was way swollen though...arts center lady trying to talk my piano teacher into taking my drum classes, I already tried that 3 times hahaha, hope he goes for it though..training a guy to build exhaust systems at work, my most stressfull job. If I could get rid of exhaust and drum group my stress level would drop considerably..was last weigh in today at Y for team lean and I lost 20 pounds on that program. Decided to pig out after but then wasnt very hungry for any junk haha...just hanging out, nuttin on tv and watching the wildlife..Pouncer caught a mouse. And ate its head first crunch crunch..
            Bird, did you ever read those Bill Kliban cat cartoons? There was one cat folk singer with a guitar, and he was singing a song with the lyrics "Love dem little mousies...mousies what I love to eat...bite they little heads off...nibble on they tiny feet". :H

Comment

MB, if my good ones end too soon I go back to sleep. Have woke up later doing som WIERD things. And gold mining is not for those with designer nails. No matter how you do it theres dirt and water involved. Though there are some places you can go and dig into the soil. THEN theres mud and water involved. But some people eke out a living if they have it on their property and don't try to commercial. My cabin is near the first place it was discovered by the white man in the SE. I've even found flakes of it on gravel from the drive, Roger.
              Bird, your tales of wildlife just kill me!! Did you know the house cat is not idigenous to the USA? They are responsible for decimating the numbers of song birds and good reptiles, as well as being good ratters. As well as squirrels and rabbits. They like to toy with their prey before they kill it.
              Hubs is home. Had him locked out of his usual door since I was mopping, so he wasn't happy even with the reason. We had a battle last night about his shoe/boats being near the back door entrance. He thinks it's reasonable!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

There's some wascally wabbits round here, Rog! They're not the white chocolate kind, though.

Comment

Rubes, I keep my boats by the back entrance (women's size elevens)...where is hubs supposed to put them?

Comment

Mama, maybe you should send the cubs out to the movies and make a romantic dinner for hubs? :h

Comment

Hardy har...T, Ilike to play goldminer game online..is one of my staying sober tricks...keeps me busy til bedtime..Fenn, I dont recall that comic..always read Archie, Richie Rich, Sad Sack etc. ...was and army brat and lived in Germany a bit, tv all in German and all us kids read comics and traded back and forth. Turned my kids on to it and the bathroom floor is always littered with comics.. Rubes, I have heard that about the housecats...Nora, you are sounding so good...waiting to get sleepy..wait wait

Comment

Bird, I don't think his cartoons were in the papers. I have a book of them...really funny!

Comment

Oh, I dont remember them Fenn...keot trying to reply to Zen and said I was logged out..anyway...have some old comics from when I was a kid, are in tatters, the kids read and me too 40 years later hahaha...Zen there is the cutest vid of a 5 y.o. name Ruby Dewby on the drum contest...about 2nd line down with a clown face if anyone is interested. hahah my kids thought it was dumb...

Comment

Y'know, I can't get into chat much anymore. It just won't do it. I think it is screwed up somehow...

Comment

Just for you, bird...

home

Comment

Gah. Here's the actual cartoon.
                                Kliban cat singing "Love to eat them mousies" | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Comment

Working...
                                X