X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

come one come all OK ! Let's get our asses in Gear
    It's MARCH MADNESS.....are we ready
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    i want everyone who comes into this thread know that.. here we don't JUDGE and i would like to say this to any lurker's out there ....come in all are welcome
    WE ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON .. TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT ""ALCOHOL""...AND THE CHANGES WE NEED IN LIFE AND THAT MEANS TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GOING THUR ,IN LIFE AND SOMETIMES WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST.. BUT TO LOOK AT IT AND LEARN FROM IT
    so just do your best and handle what life give you sober ,taking small steps ..anyway you can and that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..
    so lets do this together and Move forward living life on life's terms ...
    so lets be thankful and count our blessing ..put the past behind us and learn from our mistakes and this pray helps me.. when i feel down and things aren't going as well as i would want them to go ok just kidding here the one but i do have to say god at times
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

PS ALL I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IS THAT ..IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS ,CREED ,COLOR ...PLEASE UNDERSTAND..KEEP THE BULLSHIT OFF THIS THREAD AND .''START YOUR OWN THREAD'' ..

SO THAT THESE GOOD PEOPLE CAN MAKE THEIR LIVES BETTER FOR ALL

Comment

I LOVE you Bubba!! So glad to see you getting better and coming back to us.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

and you too sis tell hubby i said hi there

Comment

Happy March everyone!:h:lGina

Comment

G, I hope things are better in your world all round. For better of worse, Hubs is taking off tomorrow to take me to a doc appointment. ICK. Don't know about the 2 the next day, 100 miles away.
            Drove the new obligation today for a bit. It's nice, Hubs sat in drive 2 hours playing with the radio gizmos. Lots of it is voice activated. Crap. What happens when I start to swear on the interstate?? GPS, Sirius Radio ( I thought it was serious radio), seats that do wicked things to your body. Oh well, I have teens to teach me how not to press the eject button. Will still be driving Goldy as long as I can get away with it.
            I've slept much of the day, and sleepy now, so I'm trying to stay up till 10ish. T, I really hope you had something special for your B'day. You had far too many missed in the past, and you deserve some recognition now on THE day. I'll cook you a cake when I see you, OK?
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Also, to those in the path of these killer storms please be careful, listen for warnings. Tornadoes are like the wrath of God when they drop from the sky and it's so hard to know where they will hit. The pictures from Kansas, Missouri, onward, are devastating. Just all, please take care.
              sigpic

Comment

Rubes, I have Sirius radio, too! I have it up in my art spa and I can remove the pod thingy and put it on a base in my car. I had to dismantle my dash to install it. I think it's awesome. Do you have seat heaters? What on earth do the seats do that's so wicked?

Comment

hey there g ... lets all have an awesome march madness .. ut always in a great way lol

Comment

Good luck at the doctors Ruby. Keep us posted. Hey Rog! Good to see you! I love channel 068. On S. Sat. Radio, it is the spa channel. It is good for unwinding in the car ( hint hint Ruby). :lgina

Comment

Hello everyone. Wow - already March. My baby is turning 25 on Saturday!!!!:shocked:
                      Driving hubby to airport at 5:00 am so heading to bed early.

Good to see you Rog!! :h Ruby, let us know about the dr appt. :l
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1271770 wrote: Hello everyone. Wow - already March. My baby is turning 25 on Saturday!!!!:shocked:
                        Driving hubby to airport at 5:00 am so heading to bed early.

Good to see you Rog!! :h Ruby, let us know about the dr appt. :l
                        Oh my gosh, Nora...25? How did that happen?

Is hubs going to see his dad? I feel for you getting up that early! :h

Comment

Hi Zen, Nora and Fen!

Have sweet dreams everyone! Goodnight:l:hGina

Comment

Georgie;1271780 wrote: Hi Zen, Nora and Fen!

Have sweet dreams everyone! Goodnight:l:hGina
                            Sleep well, Gina. :l

Comment

Hi all
                              Dreamed I saved an alligator type creature that was being bullied by some people. It would not fit in a pet carrier or carboard box so drove my car around and just loaded him up, he filled up the whole car. I did not think he would bite me since I was doing him a favor, plus his teeth looked kinda worn down anyway..I have sirius radio in the care and listen to real jazz and never change the channel....hope you have good luck at the doc today Rubes.. what do you have planned for your kids bday Nora?...Zen nice to see you on the thread...gotta go to work soon and have the not so wild bunch today....later

Comment

Working...
                              X