The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X, ATL. Theres's a second round heading through. Nashville's in a bad place for them. Call your sister, though I know she's heard of them. atl Is still high on their score tonight from NWS. Be careful.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Playing with goober and gomer and their gang tonight. Dont think its gonna rain here till tomorrow...Pouncer has been out all afternoon so glad of that...hope things back to normal with you and Mrs Fenn, Fenn....crazy hat Rubes...got lots of stuff done today, all the laundry finally..kids be home any minute..

Comment

Friends, be safe during all these bad storms moving through. I hate tornados! I've always made the kids get in the bathtub with pillows and blankets, but now they just sat outside and watch them! Please take cover if you hear any sirens or bad weather coming. I love you all! Vicki
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vick, I hope all those crazy kids and you are safe. This is a bad one. SO good to hear from you - I miss you!!
          We're still under a big threat tonight until 3 AM. Grace has been with me since 2, we went to the farm and walked, looked through her new American Girl catalog and she pointed out the 'perfect' ($225) birthday present, left the book here open to that page when she left! :H When her Daddy called her on his way to pick her up, she said 'Daddy, if it storms Mimi wants us to come over to her' and I do. We have a much stronger place to take shelter. Golfball sized hail has preceded this. That alone is enough to kill your autos and house. Thinking of sleeping under the stairs!!
          Bird, glad Pouncer's being herself. Have a good jam with the Darlings!! :H
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

home from work( on may day off) and resting
            thank god no storms are headed for here....that I know of
            Mimi...it was wonderful to talk to you today and I hope you will remember to take your meds....
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

a few more things...
              Fen...I LOVE Adele, so I am on my way to punch you......though I am sure you could kick me arse.
              Georgie...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
              ATL - if you are preggers Sun loves babies and will be happy to raise it for you...tee hee
              Bird - you are amazing and I love you for your sweet simplicity
              I am sad about Lady Jan and her son.....
              oh...and I ADORE Jonathon Rhys Meyers (sp?) and he needs to come join us fellow alkies here!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MB, I'm just not in to those younguns' so much, but if you are, more power, baby. Hope you have tomorrow off. JC and friend are supposed to build my chicken coop tomorrow. Hubs was so against it (more for me to do, food to buy, etc) but I'm getting it. Want my own eggs!! Plus, JC's friend is gonna get me a friend for Ninny. YooHoo!!
                sigpic

Comment

hey there folks please be careful out there and lets all try and have a great weekend ... see you all .. love and big hugs
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Very, Very bad out there. Tornado warning here now, but the worst is in Indiana and Kentucky. 75 tornadoes already this month and we're on the 3rd. ATL, they're saying Atlanta will be under it in an hour. Hit the basement, girl!
                    sigpic

Comment

This is insanity! 2 tornadoes on the ground north of me, they're tracking them. No danger here right now, but I'm SO worried about my children! More coming from the west, and there's one near Vicki now too. I HATE this! Pressure is trying to pull inside doors open. Even Hubs is freaked (but he took his flashlight and went upstairs to bed). He put new batteries in mine too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Quick check in & I see tornadoes!!! Please be safe everyone. How very scary. Going to read back now. Was so busy at work that I couldn't check in. STAY SAFE!!!!
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, it's moving through a heavily populated section of N. Atlanta right now, and it's Friday night. Sheesh!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm sending out prayers to all of the people who are being battered by tornadoes and storms tonight.

Comment

OH NO!!! BE SAFE!!! I can't believe how scary this is. :h:h:h
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hope everyone is okay - sending out prayers and stuff to all of you :l:h

Love sun XX
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X