The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if Bird is under a watch or warning now - there's a warning in areas of S. Georgia. MB's under a watch too.
    T, between you and an alligator, my money's on you! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi all,

Glad everyone is doing alright. Still, be watchful. Congrats to JC for the job:goodjob: Mish sorry you feel bad, you can only do so much hon. Sun, MB,Rog, Nora ,ATL. And anyone else I missed. HOWDY! Just got back from a one hour massage, feeling better. My therapist is amazed at the amount of tension that I am carrying. I will need more treatment for sure as my neck is still cracking when I move my head and it feels like a rubber band is connected from my shoulders to my collar bone:H ATL glad to hear about your pending trip, how exciting! Rog, I wish we lived closer, then I could get your help in fixing some things around here. With hubs new job (PRAISE GOD)! And running our business even though it is VVVVVEEEEERRRRYYY slow he will not have much time to make repairs! But that is alright, I am just happy he got the job, I will deal with whatever comes because he and I are a team! Our 25th anniversary is coming up but will probably not do much, I would like to go to that Victorian resort that our daughter got us massages for and at least spend one night and the day there. It is only 15 minutes or so from our home. Well bye for now:hG

Comment

Hi guys glad to see we are all here for march madness. This month I promised myself to get on the wagon so I may need some help I know I must do this for me and my family will keep you posted

Comment

So glad to see everyone doing okay, but Ruby, I am VERY worried about your health issues! Your blood pressure went way too high! You take care of everyone else, but YOU! I'm concerned about Bird, too. Has anyone heard from her? We had a tornado come right over us! We were in the closet and I sure was praying for everyone's safety, had to stay in there for 30 minutes waiting for it to pass, but I had already put blankets, pillows, flashlight, battery powered weather radio and of course, my little Chloe! She loved it! It touched down and destroyed some mobile homes 20 miles from us, though! I sure hope no one was hurt. I know there have been alot of deaths and property loss all over the place. That must be a terrible experience to go through. I pray Bird is okay. Ruby, you are right, Grateful never talks about HER! She is in so much pain and considering having back surgery. I pray that it will help her live painfree! I love you guys! Vicki
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Always here for you, sweet boy. Do this for yourself, but also your family and friends. Call on us any time. Have you heard from Kell? Is everyone safe in your area??
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

X Vick. Yes, I'm finally convinced. Hubs says I have to have a knock in the head to believe my docs, but this scared me crazy (er), so I'm behaving. Are you? One week of limited smokes, then no more. The Chantix works like mad, but keeps me from eating at all. Don't want ANYTHING! How is your health? I've threatened Kell, worry about you both. JC is SO excited about his new job; he'll be getting in on the ground floor, and will have the possibility of a great career with them and advancement. He's building me a chicken coop now, got materials yesterday, and I'm going to ask him to add a section for rabbits. Their manure is fabulous for gardens. Of course, they'll be pets unless times get too hard!! They're also scouting for a friend for Ninny, so I'll have a regular farm. Hubs is less than thrilled!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi all
                Gosh Vick that was close. There wre lots of tornados around but all were not in our county. Seems the worst of it is over. Just rain rain. We went to the library and store cuz I didnt want to be stuck if the creek floods and cant get out.. Cleaned cupboards, cleaned frig, cleaned bathroom. Dont like being stuck in the house. Well glad everyone is safe...think I'll take a nap.

Comment

So glad to hear from you Bird. And glad you were somewhere else. We had out huge sturdy inside closet ready, with the light/radio in there and lots of cover. If it goes that means the house has disintergrated. HUGE rough sawn beams holding it, nothing to fall on us but the stairs, and unless (and they usually do!) my family converges on us for protection, plenty of room for the dogs. (They get in anyway, all 8 of them! :H) Some horrible stories coming out now about the fatalities. If we have another hot spell now we can bet on another round of storms. It was 80 2 days before this happened, and it's broken all the old records for Feb and March. I'd much rather win a hotdog eating championship!!
                  sigpic

Comment

yes...we are under warning here too........really windy right now
                    Oldest son just got dumped by his girlfriend of three years. He's acting like he doesn;t care, but i know he does. Bravo on JC's new job...and Mr georgie!!
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MB that sucks, I bet he feels bad....kinda bored and watching the kids little kid vids, I have always shot vid. Still raining. Don't think the mail ever came...

Comment

Everything that happens when they're young is a life-shattering event MB. Glad he's at least pretending to take it well. Son went to pieces when a girl dumped him (he was 17) but he's decided I'm so much smarter now. :H
                        Glad you're OK, Bird. Ya'll need a good plan, though, as this is forecast to be repeated a LOT thru June. You need a safe place to hunker down; better safe than sorry.
                        I read a story about a family in Alabama whose mobile home was blown away last April and the debris was still piled in the back. They put another mobile home in the same place, and it was blown away last night. Think I'd move!
                        sigpic

Comment

he's doing pretty well but mad cause he paid for he to come up to see him last weekend from college and now this weekend she tells him she feels nothing
                          poor baby

Comment

Well, he's better off then, since you know the words I'm thinking of to describe her actions, right? Her loss, dear.
                            sigpic

Comment

I echo the sentiment Mimi. Finally sitting down on the heating pad.
                              More joy here....the catalytic converter has gone bad on my van...Bret is surfing the net for cheap ones.
                              Off to watch a movie.....I love you all

Comment

Hi there - home from work - so good to hear that you are all safe and well. Biz - great talking to you :l The tornadoes are so scary - Bird, is there somewhere safe that you can go or by the time that one is that close, you are stuck? We all worry about you.... Anyway, please everyone that is near them check in periodically so we know you are safe. We worry you know!

Back later,

love and hugs, sun XX
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X