The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X ATL. I don't know which way to hope for you, but I'll be very excited myself! LUURRVE babies, so want another grandchild. Mine drive me nutz, but not when they're babies, it's those hellacious teen years, right Bird. We're holding our breath here!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

OH ATL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Post immediately.......I cannot wait

does this gross you out enough Ruby?
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh ATL.....please let us know asap!!

Comment

Morning everyone. I have been trying to keep up with you all but haven't felt much like posting. But, thinking of you all. :h
          I don't think I ever got over the ear infections from last month & now I'm sure I have a sinus infection. Blah. Going to the Dr today so will get an antibiotic and get rid of this crud.
          Take care everyone!!:h
          ATL - did you take the test yet?????
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm so sorry you're still feeling bad. Yes, you see a doc. Time for them to get serious with this stuff. I know you're suffering (I used to have horrible sinus infections that turned into bronchitis, then pneumonia, then pleurisy and cracked ribs,) so nip this in the bud, to quote Barney Fife! :H The headaches are gruesome; are you trying to work?? Poor baby. What did you decide on your baby's BD gift? Great idea. May give Ry 7 $10's for his this month (most goes in college fund) if we don't soon order the game table. Feel better dear. Keep us posted.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Just now heading home with the test-- seriously y'all the chances are so low at my age-- the baby would have 2 heads-- but I am going to take the test when I arrive. Have had another headache all morning but have to keep going -- at least Luke does not have a sport today so I will not be rushing dinner. Will let y'all know soon-- maybe I'm just going through a growth (out) spurt! Rubes--saw the Oz diet on a mag in Kroger so I picked it up and will read it tonight-- weighing this much cannot be good over the long haul-- though I did treadmill today!

Comment

Anxiously waiting ATL!!!! :h

Went to the dr. He said I'm congested. No shit sherlock. Didn't give me anything. Just continue what I'm doing. I'm allergic to so many antibiotics, they don't like to give me anything unless I'm really bad. So, I'll deal with it. Going to take the day off today. I'll deal with the fallout tomorrow.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Rubes - tell your hubby that we're part of the family and you have to be here on MWO. :h

Well - I haven't seen sonny because I have been under the weather. I think he went out & partied on his birthday. (Always makes me feel sick to my stomach but he has cleaned up his act so much. I need to trust him but I did give him a lecture about not letting people keep buying him shots/drinks, etc.) I got him a nice card and ten $20.00 bills and ten $5.00 bills. I think I'm going to wrap each $25.00 in a piece of paper with a reason why I love him. Might wait for hubby to get home on Thursday so we can all celebrate together.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, that is so sweet! He'll be excited by the money, but the reasons will stay in his memory. So sorry about no relief. Some docs have to see you carried in to the ER to believe you! I had to keep insisting about my broken ribs, so doc said 'I'm sure they're fine, but if you insist.......' Special test detected 18 past and current breaks. Do you think I got an apology? Motrin DON'T go far with pleurisy, sneezing, coughing, and rib breaks. If you don't get better, go to another doctor. Read a story yest about a 29-y/o non-smoker who was having chest, voice problems, and they only accidently X-rayed her chest, finding a small mass. Another doctor concurred it couldn't be cancer, so she went to a 3rd and found a rare aggressive cancer. She was proactive, read everything she could, and now is over 5 years free. The 3rd doc told her on the first visit no one knows our bodies like we do, and he was right. And I have no plans to leave. Tried a few times but I need you as much as you say you need me. Hubs is both protective over my stress and a bit jealous of my time away from him. Promised him I won't take on any more worries for my friends (well, I'll TRY!)
                    ATL, I don't know your age, but your son was fine 6 years ago, right? My grandmothers and 2 aunts had babies after 45. One was my mother. All were fine (well, with relatives I use that word loosely! :H) So wishing for the best outcome, either way, OK?
                    sigpic

Comment

ATLThrash;1274655 wrote: Just now heading home with the test-- seriously y'all the chances are so low at my age-- the baby would have 2 heads-- but I am going to take the test when I arrive. Have had another headache all morning but have to keep going -- at least Luke does not have a sport today so I will not be rushing dinner. Will let y'all know soon-- maybe I'm just going through a growth (out) spurt! Rubes--saw the Oz diet on a mag in Kroger so I picked it up and will read it tonight-- weighing this much cannot be good over the long haul-- though I did treadmill today!
                      Geez...keeping my fingers crossed for you, ATL!

Good for you for gettin' up on the "dreadmill".

Comment

Nora, I hope you feel better soon. I have some sort of sinus thing going on right now, too. Just horrible! Constant congestion, pain, spaciness...

The older I get, the more I'm becoming allergic to stuff...I can't take any sulfa drugs, and I'm allergic to clindamycin, now.

Have you tried a neti pot? Sun swears by it, and I think I'll get one tomorrow. It's worth a try, right?

Comment

Hubs swears by his nettie pot too....
                          Shit day at work today...so busy.....argh!!

Comment

I use my Nasonex prescription, Ocean Spray over the counter, salt water in a cup (like a nettie pot). Irritated that I didn't get a prescription but I do understand. I'm allergic to Penicillin, Sulfa, Clyndamicain, Keflex. They don't like writing a prescription for me.....but I really think I need one. I've been putting the salt water up my nose for several days. I'm really sick. :upset:
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi all
                              Sorry all the sinus probs Nora and Fenn. I have tried the neti pot but didnt like it much. Why dont you get that oil of oregano stuff RC told us about. Weve been using it this year and last and like it.....Rubes why dont you go to dollar tree and buy a kite? Thats what I do in the wind...Atl I tghink it is exciting if you are preg...my neck hurts. Worked till lunch, spent the aft at the gym, now home one kid on phone at one end, one kid on phone at other end and I hiding out in the middle...back later.

Comment

hey there please be careful when using the nettie pot ... there has been deaths cause bye baterea... going to the brain ... just do your study ... always with love and big hugs sweeties
                                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                                X