X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Yeah. He has his uses. :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi all! Rubes - that drop is BP - is that due to the meds you are on? I assume you are taking too much!! It is a good reading but shouldn't make you dizzy and lightheaded - I mean it isn't THAT low!! Can you call your Doc and tell him how you are feeling and see what he says? Oh - I sorted the TV - I eventually found another HELP button on the AT & T part of it and went to that and put in NO SOUND and they run a diagnositc test - sure enough it was that - they asked me if I wanted to reset the audio , I said yes and it worked!! Thank goodness.

Fen - your tic infested day sounded lovely - LOL! Apart from the tics that is!! Are you going to call the doc? Gosh - you are going to need to do something if it is that bad every time you go outside at Tick Hollow!! Go you on the stairs though - awesome!!

Jan - to me it doesn't sound as if your heart is really in it. I had to really WANT to quit before it would work for me. I am not sure that you are there yet. Oh - I just read back and you actually say that !! Oh well - only you can decide when the time is right for you, but don't have any guilt if you drink 'cos the time isn't right!!! Don't beat yourself up about it - you need to decide if you want to quit or not and run with whatever you decide to do. Maybe try limiting yourself to a certain amount when you do drink? Just a thought..... :l:h

Anyway I need to get ready for work - I was up so early this morning which was silly with me doing a clopen - so i had a 1 and a half hour nap so now feel as if I am in a rush but am not really. I am just about ready! Have a super day everyone!!

Hugs, Sun X
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

cross posts Fen and Rubes - I started posting then went outside to fill the bird feeder and have a cig and then came back and finished and you two had had an entire conversation !!! LOl
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Mama, the torture of Adele's voice is rivaled only by her lame lyrics, LOL!!! That "someone like you" song is the most annoying one she has to date. Why on earth would she want to find someone "just like" the jerk who dumped her? :huh:

Would you like her "rolling in the deep" on your C.D? I bought it for Mrs. Fen. :truce:

Comment

Hey Fen - thought anymore about that work question I e-mailed you about? I was wondering if you have had any thoughts on it.......was hoping for a stroke of genius in my mail box!!!!!! :H

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1276908 wrote: cross posts Fen and Rubes - I started posting then went outside to fill the bird feeder and have a cig and then came back and finished and you two had had an entire conversation !!! LOl
              'Bout time you got here, Ms. Daisies. :H

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1276913 wrote: Hey Fen - thought anymore about that work question I e-mailed you about? I was wondering if you have had any thoughts on it.......was hoping for a stroke of genius in my mail box!!!!!! :H
                Trust me, I'll get back to you. I've been busy performing home surgeries. :H

Comment

Sun, it's the dramatic drop, not low pressure. Doc put me on a 3rd med Monday, so that's it, I'm sure and his nurse is an old school friend, so I call there and report a lot.
                  Naps don't make me feel better for hours, but at least you'll have energy tonight. I agree with Sun, Fen, that you need to look into personal protection when you're outside. Your range of travel there is too wide to treat it all, so treat yourself. Is there a vaccine for Lymes? I need to check that out. I know that wearing socks with long pants tucked into them, and long sleeves, plus regularly check yourself when you come out of the woods. Deer sound like your culprit, since they carry them even more than dogs do. I've already seen fleas too, the downside of a mild winter. We treat about an acre here, with everything we can find that is enviornmentally friendly, plus of course dogs take a monthly pill to protect us all. One year we had a TERRIBLE flea infestation. I called exterminator and learned they'll even get in cracks between floor boards. Told him to fix it or use a blow torch. When those things things bite it's misery! Abd TMB, Satan, are very allergic. We also have fire ants here, but not at cabin (yet). HATE those little b#stards. We have huge carpenter ants at the cabin, and we've been aggressive, but they're not out yet. They love the ground cover, and build condos. Ask T. He worked on a hill there with flip-flops on! I thought he had St. Vitus Dance when I looked out at him. :H
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Poor Rog! :H

Maybe I just need to pick up some "frontline", Rubes.

Comment

fennel;1276914 wrote: 'Bout time you got here, Ms. Daisies. :H
                      I was here at 7.00 this morning - had already been up for an hour! No-one else was around for HOURS!!!!!

off to work - have a great day :l

Sun X

Comment

Bye, Sun. Fen, just read up on Lymes and it's more prevalent in your area (NE and Upper Midwest) than anywhere else. Then I read you should be UTD on your tetanus shot, at least. We can't stay in the house, can we? Just be sure to spray yourself before you go outside, with a DEET product.

If you spend time outdoors or have pets that go outdoors, you need to beware of ticks. Ticks are small bloodsucking parasites. Many species transmit diseases to animals and people. Some of the diseases you can get from a tick bite are Lyme disease, ehrlichiosis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever and tularemia.

Some ticks are so small that they can be difficult to see. Ticks may get on you if you walk through areas where they live, such as tall grass, leaf litter or shrubs.

Tick-borne diseases occur worldwide, including in your own backyard. To help protect yourself and your family, you should

Use a chemical repellent with DEET, permethrin or picaridin
                        Wear light-colored protective clothing
                        Tuck pant legs into socks
                        Avoid tick-infested areas
                        Check yourself, your children and your pets daily for ticks and carefully remove any ticks you find
                        sigpic

Comment

Just got my tetanus shot two years ago, so I'm good there.

Comment

Hey Fenny...I actually have the Adele 21 CD so I don't need Rolling in the Deep...I want you to surprise me!!
                            and those ticks worry me babe...go get it checked out
                            Have a good clopen Sun....
                            I love you guys.....I really do
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MB, you so CRAZY!!! I don't think tick fever would touch you! :H
                              sigpic

Comment

I know...I am too mean!!
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X