The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that! Clay-Bo can learn from you!! Take that boy to the woods, make him huff it, survivalist style, with no electronics. Can't hurt! YOU are a survivor in so many ways, and your men need to appreciate that. You're a hero too, crazy and all.
    Only diff between you and a junkyard pit-bull is lipstick. I want you on MY side.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Of course, Hubs has been telling me for decades he's afraid I'm writing checks his butt can't cash. But don't forget, I have friends in low places, and they love me. Maybe why I'm so tough on my girls, but everyone needs a dose of reality.
      Hubs has gone to check on a property where their little dog was bitten by a copperhead (or so he says) ANY snake can cause big swelling at the the bite site, and he never saw it. This is the country, boy!
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hey there folks ..well didnt win lotto ... and was hoping to see an email or call for bid .. but hasnt yet ... life goes on as they say ... but hey send some numbers for saturdays lotto... if you want to win .. just pm them to me and ill play them on saturday ... i think it would fun to play this one and get some numbers that everyone feels the same on but not even knowig what the others are ... so come on lets play ... love and big hugs sweeties later gators
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

rubywillow;1276985 wrote: Of course, Hubs has been telling me for decades he's afraid I'm writing checks his butt can't cash. But don't forget, I have friends in low places, and they love me. Maybe why I'm so tough on my girls, but everyone needs a dose of reality.
          Hubs has gone to check on a property where their little dog was bitten by a copperhead (or so he says) ANY snake can cause big swelling at the the bite site, and he never saw it. This is the country, boy!
          Rubes, this guy doesn't expect you to pay for a snake bite, does he?

Comment

Hi all
            Crap day at work and they want everything and we are so shorthanded have to do everything by self. Boss came in at lunch and has his chemo port in, was in good spirits...had the not so wild ones today, but still took a lot out of me, tired and bought beer even though I didnt really want it. Wonder if I should stay on AB for a couple years like they say. Sometimes think I am beyond repair..Fenn sorry so many ticks...Pouncer gets one every once in awhile, we live in the woods..Sun, I know what you mean about kids, the media controls, it is hard to compete..Rubes glad your bp is down...I have never heard of Adele...

Comment

fennel;1277030 wrote: Rubes, this guy doesn't expect you to pay for a snake bite, does he?
              No, Fen, but I gave him some common sense country pointers. TMB, even Sadie, HATE snakes, and I've seen what TMB can do to them. She seems to smell them a mile away, switches her head and beats them to death.There was one on our path going down to the creek, and she jumped off a 10-12' creekbank to try and catch it but missed, then she wnt into the water, but missed it. She was TERRIBLY frustrated, kept swimming back to the log jam where it disappeared, but I recognized it was not a dangerous snake. So many people think every snake is a deadly cobra-rattler-moccasin-coral-copperhead, but most are not and very beneficial. Can't help them though if they get in her sight-line. And even with her arthritis, she's still a sight to behold then. Like a lightning streak. That's why it's so funny to watch the cats and goat torment her. :H
              sigpic

Comment

So sorry, Birdy. Double work, but no more pay, huh? Take care. How's the pollen there? I sneeze an hour every morning.
                sigpic

Comment

Bird, I'm glad your boss is in good spirits. Has he actually started chemo yet? I hope he does well.

You have so much going on between work and the wild and not so wild bunches. :h

Yeah, the ticks are nasty....I'm going to have to resort to a DEET product when I go out, as Rubes suggested. Or, I can get some Frontline and you can apply it to me and the Pouncemeister. :H

Comment

Rubes, I think rattlers are our only toxic snakes in WI. We have plenty of other types, but people are mostly so frightened of them. I used to have snakes as pets when I was little, but my mom was always so frightened of them, I never kept them too long. They needed to be free, anyway.

Comment

Back to the cabin tomorrow...probably won't post much in the morning. In the evenings, I will work on making the C.D.s for all my bffs!

Comment

Well countdown to bedtime finally. Could not bring myself to drink much, hopefully the result of the Vale book....lots of pollen here Rubes but it doesnt bother me...not sure when boss starts chemo Fenn...have fun at the cabin and I will groom you for ticks and fleas when you return...so glad I did not drink much as I have a long drive tomorrow!!

Comment

Well not a wink of sleep. The guy overseeing the bathroom project here is such a drama queen-- last night he started berating the workers over here for something that was the fault of his supplier and I went nuts. Do not bully the peoPle working hard when it was your mistake-- maybe because I am tired but I really want to rip him a new one. Two weeks to redo a bathroom without changing plumbing or framing is ample time and he acts like I am to blame for his screw ups. I think I need MB and Rubes to kick his rear!

Also have been down about not being pregnant-stupid I know as I am old but I sort of got a glimmer of excitement and that told me I might want another little one more than I thought. Hubs &$!?,.&&$ St Pats beer fest is here next weekend. I don't feel a pull to drink but I am sick of these hockey centric events. I am sure if I had some activity I lived for that he would support it but these are getting old. Yesterday I was so tired I told Luke I was just going to go away alone on a vacation-- and he started crying and told me that dad could go away on vacations alone but I had to take him--I almost cried-- and believe me I told hubs-- I helped create it but he need not encourage it! All the male bonding I am glad he is a loyal friend but geez! Okay-- off the soap box.

Bird-- how much dud you lose on your diet? I am working on mine!
                          Hope all is okay-- thanks for listening

Comment

Good Morning ATL - sorry you didn't get any sleep - must be awful for you! I understand how you feel about not being pregnant - but with the way your health is can you imagine how you would feel? You would be an absolute zombie..you are getting no sleep NOW :l Also sad about hubs and the hockey - I feel for you...

Morning everyone else - Bird- NO-ONE is beyond repair! You were just tired and fed up from work when you said that - and yes, you can stay on Antabuse for as long as you want as far as I know - you could always just take a tab every four days or something.... hope you have a better day today....

Fen - have fun at the cabin - it will be hard work I am sure, but it always feels good when one has worked hard at something doesn't it? Good exercise too! You do need to do something about the ticks - they do sound dreadful.

Rubes, Jan, Rog, Nora, Tony, everyone else - hope you have a good day - I need to get ready for work. My body is awake but my head still needs to follow it :H

Hugs to all,

Sun X
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

morning peeps...into the shower
                              Fen, please wear a body bag when you go into the woods......
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning
                                ATL, sorry about the bathroom guys and the preg. It would be nice to have a vacation9999999999999999999999iuoooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000. From Pouncer there!!I have lost 27 pounds but still weighing 177, would like to go about 140 but would settle for 150....Sun, I am off to work too soon. Driving up to Macon this afternoon and spend night, kid has tech fair and we are going to finish up our clothes shopping..later

Comment

Working...
                                X