Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Quiet here again. Where's our peep Fen?
    Just wanted to post another of my friends from 1956, and a branch kin of mine, died. Don't know the details, but every time I've seen him in the last decade he was obnoxiously drunk. He even brought his portable bar to a reunion in case there was no AL available. He was a beautiful person, made a good life for himself, adopted and truly loved his stepson. I do remember from ancient history that his father died before I knew him, an alcoholic and a mean drunk. Even with that history he didn't seem to heed the warning. Another person in my past whose family was part of my growing up. I don't KNOW AL was the culprit in his death, but I'm sure it didn't help. We're at an age where we can't play with that stuff, if we ever should have.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh Jan - I am so very sorry. :l Just so very sorry. My friend has tried a couple of times (luckily hasn't succeeded) so I do understand your anger. So sorry Jan. :l
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I think AL played a part in Jo's suicide....liquid courage
        I am fine...dont worry family...just terribly upset and sad.....
        gonna go hibernate for abit....
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

thanks Nora

Comment

So sorry, Mama. I do understand the anger, too. :l

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around, my peeps. My next youngest sister is in town (staying at mom's) and I have been learning the womanly art of crocheting from her. :H I was so impressed with Sue's work, I thought I'd try to learn. Let's just say that I'm a fairly challenging (or challenged) student.

Comment

I want you to crochet me some thong underwear!!!
                or a GIANT bra!!

Comment

Fen...this may be a challenge for you b/c so much estrogen is needed for crafts....tee hee

Comment

Gosh MB, that is terrible...And you too Rubes, people dying today. My boss started chemo today and doing ok I guess....Tony the weather is summer hear and no end in sight....the band did great at bandfest today and got all superior ratings. Havent been home long and very tired...just informed kid needs a 2 liter soda for school tomorrow and I am too tired to budge...blah...maybe I can scrounge up something..

Comment

just remember everyone...alcohol kills
                      Good job for your kids Bird
                      I need a months vacation on an island with a nekkid 25 year old....

Comment

I need that same vacation MB...shot a cute vid of Fenn this eve but need the other pc to put it up..cant wait till bedtime. ! hour 10 minutes...taking the kids to the beach Sat. They hate it but I need something I like too...

Comment

mama bear;1279803 wrote: Fen...this may be a challenge for you b/c so much estrogen is needed for crafts....tee hee
                          You may be right...now, back to your thong underwear. :H I believe you said your bra size is 44 "long"...right?

Comment

bird;1279857 wrote: I need that same vacation MB...shot a cute vid of Fenn this eve but need the other pc to put it up..cant wait till bedtime. ! hour 10 minutes...taking the kids to the beach Sat. They hate it but I need something I like too...
                            Oh my gosh, I LIVE for the beach! I can walk a beach for hours. Can't your kids bring some of their pals along, to keep them busy?

Comment

Yeah they are gonna bring a friend..I loves the beach no matter what the weather....I have tried to learn to knit more than once but never could get the hang of it...off to bed..

Comment

bird;1279900 wrote: Yeah they are gonna bring a friend..I loves the beach no matter what the weather....I have tried to learn to knit more than once but never could get the hang of it...off to bed..
                                I find knitting much easier than crocheting...but my sis says crochet is easier, especially when it comes to correcting mistakes. I want to at least give it a try. Mama might be right, though...not enough estrogen! :H

Comment

Working...
                                X