The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This HAS to be the funniest video I've seen in a while..........

http://youtu.be/LbNl3J8HXw4[/video]]Pacman Frog catch some touch screen bugs. - YouTube
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I watched your link on Facebook. Too funny>
      I have the MOST upset stomach right now. I think I am developing IBS as a result of stress. I am fine in my head, but my body is definately not happy.
      Flying squirts are no fun..sorry to be gross...
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Poor Mama. But I have to correct you. It's the flying HOT squirts.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh Mama - that is my calling card. Please don't copy me.
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey everyone - Jan - SO sorry about your friend - how awful for everyone. What a waste of a life - AL once again - I am so sorry and am sending you hugs and love. :l:l

Not a lot of time to post - am at my mums now, after being at my aunts for a few days. Having an absolutely wonderful time. Walking along beaches, having Devon cream teas. YUM. Weather is chilly but that 's okay..... Daffs everywhere - awesome! I have read back but don't really have time to post and address everyone. Jessie - you did well to have 15 days under your belt - just get back on that horse!! It is such a struggle - we all know that.

Love and hugs to everyone - will try and post again in a couple of days. Hope you feel better Jan.

Love, Sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

HI SUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember you talking about Devon cream teas at Ruby's.
              Nora...I am going back on the antabuse Monday. I have plan. This has been such a horrendous week that I have given myself permission to drink, but it has not made anything better, now has it?
              I am going to work on getting my happy and peaceful back....
              Saturday means laundry and grocery...not my favorite thing to do, but very necessary.
              But I might have to go back to bed first,
              Ruby....thanks for the extra adjective to describe my nasty condition!!!

Comment

Family-- I have been admitted to the hospital. Woke this morning with a BP of 186/123-- with headache and chest pressure. They are not sure what is happening. I am alone now as Mark is dealing with canceling the party. I am scared and nauseous etc. Please pray for me

Comment

oh sweetie....we are here.....you didn't need the stress of that party anyway. YOU are what is important...please keep us posted and try to rest. Have they given you anything for anxiety??

Comment

ATL, wish I knew which hospital. I'll be in that area today. Take care, dear.
                    sigpic

Comment

OH ATL,, I am praying very hard for you, have faith in these prayers and they shall come to pass...... Hi all ..... Way behind. I have just signed myself and my two girls up for an intro to meditation course by a local guru. Can never hurt as this is simply a calming of the mind, body and soul. I think this skill will help my beautiful daughters deal with their stress instead of alcohol. ( in future) Prayers and good wishes to all:hG

Comment

OMG MB,
                        Sorry for your friend that she felt that she had no choice. Sympathy to you and all she left behind. She needs your prayers right now, not pity or anger. ( although both feelings are normal). With all due respect. Xo G

Comment

ATL - Sending prayer. :l:l:h
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

thanks for the sweet call Georgie...and thanks for reminding me that Joey needs prayers......
                            it's getting easier every day
                            ATL - any update??

Comment

Love and Prayers. Yes..... Prayers...... " And this too shall pass". This is the word of. GOD.... AMEN

Comment

Has anyone heard from ATL yet? Very concerned.
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X