The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bird, they're great. I almost went to sleep!
    I'd like to ask you all to pray for two people in the next days. One you know, Brittzak. She has posted on Facebook that her ex boyfriend held a gun to her head last night, and she was lucky to survive. He's in jail now, but the terror is still there. I don't feel I'm betraying a confidence she posted this and the details herself on the home page. I can only imagine how paranoid she must be feeling, and afraid for herself and her children. She really needs our support.
    Also, a very old friend who I worked with in the school system has a 9 y/o granddaughter with a brain tumor scheduled for surgery tomorrow. She had children and her hubby had children when they married, and they had one little boy. When he was in 3rd grade at our school he accidentally rode his bike into traffic and was killed, so this woman has had enough tragedy. Pray for the best outcome tomorrow, please.
    Sorry to be a downer, but I knew you would all want to support Britt during this awful time. Going to go to bed now and get over this awful day.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello everyone. Lots going on today at work so couldn't get on here much. Thanks for the support today Jan. I was just complaining. But, thanks for the offer to call. :h

Ruby - definitely sending prayers. Sad situation on both cases. Also, prayers for you and all your problems. So sorry about all the teeth issues. Plus, all your other health issues. Take care of you!!

Has anyone heard from ATL today? I sure hope that her migraine is better.

Bird - Sometimes I'm mad that I took it but it does help. So, I get mad and move on. Guess that's better than fretting about am I going to drink or not. I've had a massage and it felt really good. Very relaxing. I'm not that comfortable with that kind of thing but I did enjoy it. Actually, a friend and I are planning on getting one next month. We had to cancel a couple weeks ago so we're planning on going in April.

Has anyone heard from Trapped Dad? Wonder how he's doing.

Was Fen spending the night at the cabin?

Mish - hi!! So good to hear from you.

How is Grateful & Vicki doing?

Catch you all later. Going to vegetate for awhile. :h
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi all
        Gosh Rubes that is bad stuff. Sending out prayers..I have to go to the shop. Think I will try the massage...later

Comment

How depressing and sad....prayers started for everyone....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

oh birdy boo...massages are AWESOME!!!!!

Comment

Mimi..I can;t find the post from Brit???
              Vivki posted on FB that she was better.....

Comment

maybe AB is an option for me. how do i get it? thanks for everyones encouragement.

Comment

My prayers are added Ruby.

Well, today I received a really nasty and threatening text message from James, saying it's my fault the Social Security Appeals Tribunal knocked back his appeal. My only part in this was to rewrite in real English a letter to his case officer asking what further steps he could take after his claims were rejected. By 'rewrote' I mean I replaced 'ya' with 'you' and left out the 'F' word.

Let me quote what he texted: "It's all your fault that the decisions and reasons from SSAT culminated to this? Thanks a lot one day I swear I will pay you back."

I've read over the letter I 'rewrote' and can find nothing that would lead him to presume/assume that I was in any way responsible for the Tribunal's decision, since it had already been made.

I want to just shrug this off as the delusions of a very sad little man, but I don't like being threatened, particularly over something that has nothing to do with me in the first place. I would appreciate your sage advice, while at the same time telling you what I plan to do....kind of a contradiction in terms there, but I's still like your input.

I intend to write to his case officer and ask him in what way my letter contributed to James being denied the response he wanted from the SSAT.

I know I should just forget it as the ravings of an unhinged mind, but the very fact that he is unhinged makes the threat real. I also intend to make a police report and let my congregation elders know as I have told them all of his actions since he turned nasty. Their concern for my emotional welfare has been outstanding. I spoke to my psych about it today and she said I have more than enough on my plate and can't afford to put my own health at stake over him. It's sad but I have cut him loose to his own devices but he isn't prepared to let it rest at that. I have become the scapegoat of all his misfortunes and it's actually a bit scary. I just want to do what we referred to in the Security Industry...CYA (Cover Your Arse).

So, what do you think?

Love and hugs
                  :h Mish :h
                  sigpic
                  Never give up...
                  GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                  Remaining a perpetual possibility
                  Only in a world of speculation.
                  What might have been and what has been
                  Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Thank you Nora. I'm fine. I worry about you, too, and hope you get to a peaceful place.
                    Birdy, Just keep plugging along. You'll get there, but I'm glad you don't have to deal with the wild ones anymore. You don't have the personality for that raucous behavior, IMHO. DO go for the massage. It's healing, soothing, and somewhat spiritual, more your nature.
                    TD, I've never used AB so can't tell you exactly, but if I personally wanted it I'd ask my doctor. The others can help you more. I'm glad you're exploring new possibilities.
                    MB, I saw at least 2, so just type in her name and go to her home page. I'm afraid of crazy men, and he doesn't want to let her go.
                    That leads me to you, Mish. Unless you deliberately tried to sabotage himself, and I KNOW you didn't, you have no guilt in this. HE asked for YOUR help. And he'd written them letters with slang and obscenities? It's very clear he's furious and frustrated at his place in life, and he wants a scapegoat. You're the target because you've risen above it all, have overcome the past, and he can't help but resent that. Who the hell KNOWS what a man in that situation is thinking?? I know Hubs can be the most unreasonable creature on earth, under much more normal circumstances.
                    Cover all your bases, don't keep this to yourself, and accept all the help you can get. Keep meticulous records of his posts to you, because he obviously dashes them off in anger. You have nothing to regret about trying to help him, but let this be a lesson for the future to leave him to his own devices. I HATE bullies, and that what it sounds that he is. Protect yourself and yours.
                    Have to drive through the center of ATL again today, and would rather be kicked by a mule. Then I'm done with long distance appointments for a while. The next one I'll have someone with me, and then I'll be done for a while with those. Still have the ones here to deal with, so I'll stay busy. The guy who bought my aunt's land and broke my heart has been hounding me to sell him my aunt's place to him. I finally got mad and told him I'd only do it when hell froze over or I died, so he could wait for either. Think he got the message, at last. And I reminded him I'm related to the sheriff and everyone else down there, so it wasn't a good idea to keep aggravating me. Hated to be mean, but I'm tired of it, so don't think I'll hear from him again. He's very young, too, and doesn't know anything about the area and the people. I don't need this right now.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Trap....I order mine from goldpharma.com
                      Mishy...protect yourself and know you did everything you could to help. He doesn't have any keys does he??
                      Mimi - be careful. I thought you were trying to get that land back??
                      When does Sunni Butt get home??
                      Tomorrow is hub's birthday, but all that 's in the budget is lots of hugs and kisses.
                      bacinabit

Comment

Mish - so sorry for what you're going thru. You have done everything you can for James. You are such a beautiful person. I agree with everything you are going to do. You need to stay safe. James obviously isn't in his right mind. :l

Trap - I get my AB from my Doctor. Wasn't hard to convince her that I needed it. How are you doing??

Ok - will check in later. I'm at work. :upset: Ha, ha....just kidding. Would rather be napping though. :H
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Leaving now. Gawd I hate this drive. Appt at 2:40, won't take 10 minutes, but then the drive back thru ATL traffic at the the beginning of rush hour.
                          I AM trying to buy back the land but he's a persistantant little booger. Too much on my plate right now. Sun will b back on the 27th. Glad she's having fun.
                          sigpic

Comment

Leaving now. Gawd I hate this drive. Appt at 2:40, won't take 10 minutes, but then the drive back thru ATL traffic at the the beginning of rush hour.
                            I AM trying to buy back the land but he's a persistantant little booger. Too much on my plate right now. Sun will b back on the 27th. Glad she's having fun.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hang in there, Rubes. I hope your drive goes well. :h

Mish, I think you're doing the right thing. A restraining order might be a good idea, too. That way if he continues to communicate with you (or god forbid, show up), there will be legal consequences.

I'm back from the cabin. We were supposed to have storms, which is why I went there- I had intentions to stencil trees on the bedroom wall. Well, not stencil. Mrs. Fen nixed the idea of spending 100 bucks on a stencil kit, so I am drawing them (and painting them freehand). There's something so delicious about drawing on a painted wall- so verboten! :H Anyway, I only drew one tree, as the weather was beautiful. I went out and cut back briars instead.

The trees are budding out, the fields are greening up, and my bird feeder is avian (and deer) central. The coyotes were out last night, and I made a fire in the pit.

Comment

send pics Fen!!

Comment

Working...
                                X