• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Of my work on the wall?

Comment

fennel;1283825 wrote: Of my work on the wall?
      YES
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Apprarently I have an echo. I'm sitting in an office 100 miles from home. Can't tell you how much I hate driving up here with little suit and tie, BMW bastards who look a me like a redneck Martian. They have no idea how bad it would be if we tangled. So, I'm taking deep breaths till I can get out of this level of hell and back to my stomping grounds.
        Fen, it sounds beautiful. All of it. My world is propel and white. Wisteria is blooming and coating everything in purple blooms, and dogwood has just come out so the woods are white. Will try to post pics tomorrow. DREAD the drive home, but I'm not armed.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

NoraC;1283827 wrote: YES
          LOL! I'll take some "before" and "after" pics, although I do have one tree penciled in at the moment.

Comment

rubywillow;1283830 wrote: Apprarently I have an echo. I'm sitting in an office 100 miles from home. Can't tell you how much I hate driving up here with little suit and tie, BMW bastards who look a me like a redneck Martian. They have no idea how bad it would be if we tangled. So, I'm taking deep breaths till I can get out of this level of hell and back to my stomping grounds.
            Fen, it sounds beautiful. All of it. My world is propel and white. Wisteria is blooming and coating everything in purple blooms, and dogwood has just come out so the woods are white. Will try to post pics tomorrow. DREAD the drive home, but I'm not armed.
            Where are you? An attorney's office? Going to read back...

Comment

Rubes, I have no idea where you are, but you do not look like a redneck, lol!

Comment

Fenn, any cabin pics would be great!!...Rubes sorry about the drive etc....worked my ass off at work so I could get to the gym early and be home by the time the kids got in, but was too tired to go so home and nap..oh well. Survivor tonight...nuttin goin on here. Just tired and more tired ahahaha

Comment

I will take more cabin pics this weekend, bird. I hear you about naps! Anyway, maybe you can hit the gym tomorrow. :h

Comment

I am tired too, and Bret is soooooo sick with stomach flu. Off to be Florence Nightingale....joy!
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama bear;1283951 wrote: I am tired too, and Bret is soooooo sick with stomach flu. Off to be Florence Nightingale....joy!
                      Ugh. I hope he feels better soon, mama. Remember to WASH YOUR HANDS! The number one thing you can do to prevent infection. Stomach flu is the last thing you need!

Also, one of the things my mom used to do when we had the stomach flu is to mix a 50% citrus gatorade and 50% seven-up concoction, and give it to us a teaspoon at a time when we could keep fluids down. It helped to replace electrolytes and fluids, etc.

Comment

Hi Everyone, no right to come here but lonely. Family is probably gone and its not even drinking--ugh!! Should have stayed in contact......

Comment

I'm back. No one died. My last post was from my phone and instead of 'propel' it should have been purple. I can't tell those of you not used to Southern springs how MUCH purple there is out there on the roadsides. I planned to stop on my way home and take some pics, but too tired and annoyed, so I'll try to go tomorrow since I have NO appointments scheduled. Today's doc is an old friend, and they have a new computer system, so he couldn't get my prescriptions in there forever! I finally said Kev, I'm going home. I'm too tired to sit here any more and all the idiots will be on the interstate in a minute. I got almost to my car when he and 2 nurses flagged me down with my stuff, and we all had a good laugh over him being as computer illiterate as me. I told him to just write the damn thing, quit trying to make the computer do it, but he had finally got it. He's a really good guy. I managed to get through downtown ATL just before rush hour, which is always a nightmare, but literally fell in the back door when I got home. I'm much better now, have played with Ninny, chased the cats out a dozen times, fed all the creatures, so I can sleep with a peaceful mind tonight. If any of you ever have to come this way, DO NOT drive through ATL between 7 and 9 AM, or 4 and 7 PM. You will not move, just look at sceneary. I hate it. And they'll run over you in a heartbeat.
                          Feels so good to be looking at my woods.
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Mas, you have as much right to be here as anyone. GREAT to see you!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Mas - good to see you. :h

Bird - glad you got a nap.

Rubes - glad you made it home

Mama - sorry about hubby being sick. it's going around here too.

Fennel - wish you could paint my walls.

I'm home & chilling on the bed. Moved my dr appt up to April 2. I've been having problems with food getting stuck in my esophagus and a lot of times I throw up. Well, I've had some issues for years but usually when I'm stressed. Now, it's happening much more frequently. Got sick on Monday and then got sick at lunch today. So, I've made my appointment. I assume that she will refer me to have one of those scope tests done. I sure hope that I haven't developed throat cancer with all the drinking I've done. Anyway, that's the news from me. I'll be glad to see the dr because I'm getting really tired of this.

Has anyone heard from ATL? I'm worried about her.

Trap - how are you doing?

Roger - what's new sweetie??
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh - I forgot......this is what my son posted on facebook tonight...........

I find myself in awe of the beauty of females constantly, so when I saw clips on anorexia in class today it bummed me out that the fashion industry has ruined so many girls view of what women should look like.
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X