• Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Morning Mimi
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Was just reading about that too, Fen. It's most probable he got it in the hospital, right? My mother got it in one of the top hospitals in the country, so no place is immune, and it's caused by people and contaminated devices, especially around surgical wounds. It's known as the Super Bug. Thank goodness they caught it early. Poor guy, how much more can he stand? It's great of you for being so attentive to him right now. Family can give them strength.
      GORGEOUS here, so sunny, warm, and YELLOW! The woods look like it's snowed overnight, with thousands of dogwoods blooming everywhere. A picture doesn't do them justice, you have to see them.
      Back to work now, and there's nothing like being sick to make you appreciate feeling more normal.
      Oh, and anyone want a kitten? I'm convinced Pow is preggers, and I was convinced she was a he. I see a spay in her future.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

please post a picture of the dofwwods Mimi....
        they don't do well and I LOVE them

Comment

and no kitties for me....
          I still have a senile, pooping cat spawn I am dealing with

Comment

Took these from my front and back steps.......

sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ahhhhh...you have made me homesick
              Thanks
              ok...here's a funny
              my goofball (and sometimes complete ass husband) has a few beers yesterday b4 we went to Nana's for dinner....
              I had just cleaned the cat box and the rank smell was still wafting around. I commented that the beer smelled like cat poo.
              Hubs loves Wayne Dwyer and Tony Robbins. So he says to me," Honey...let's practice visualization. Remember, if you can see it, you can become it. Pretend this beer is a hot, steaming bottle of fresh. soft, cat, s**t!"
              After I busted out laughing and then I thought maybe he had a point.
              Whatever works, right??? Needless to say, I had NO beer.....

Comment

Awwwh, that was sweet, MB! Just picked up Tay and I may make ya'll a movie of the drive down our road, SO beautiful!
                sigpic

Comment

k

Comment

Been trying to get on here all day.......anyway, thinking of you all. Sending positive energy. :h

Back to work. (Having stinkin' thinkin' today - I better think about soft cat sh** too :H)
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Since Hubs gets so tired of me asking him to repeat himself, I try to figure out what he's saying. Recently in a restaurant he asked me something, and I answered what I THOUGHT he asked. He just looked a second, mumbled his lips, then made the sign of the cross! LMAO Also, I've had it confirmed that now I've dropped my voice so low (since I always think I'm shouting!) that others can't understand me. So if I yell at you when I meet you you'll understand, and I may just smile and nod when you talk to me, especially if you turn your head. You have to talk like you're mad at me! :H
                      I have a personally hard request of someone I have to do, won't go into details. Gearing myself up, and it's worth it in the long run. Have been much harder on my son and his children lately in their 'need to spend', and it feels good. Have stopped at reminding them of their indebtedness to us, for a really rainy day.
                      The pups are 5 weeks today, I've learned. Talked to Hubs, he said 'you better not', I said 'I am' and that went on several times. At least he won't be totally thrown off! As I explained before, dogs are too much a part of my life for me to give them up yet. My companions, my security, and as I pointed out to Hubs, I'M the one who cares for them and benefits from company. We can't even have a phone conversation without his other phones and radioes and people butting in, even when they can see he's on the phone. So this is for ME. I'm going this weekend to pick mine, and I get pick(s) of the litter. So excitied!! The floor is open for names. Anyone else want one, I've got a good in, and the parents are spectacular.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nora, anything foul will do. Don't cave, you're better than that. Do this for YOU, babe.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just got back from visiting brother. He's still pretty out of it, but really wants company. Had a brief scare where he was having chest pains, but the nurses think it's because he's weaning off of pain meds and his ribs are broken from CPR. His platelet count is coming back up, and his blood sugar is stabilizing. It's been 48 hours since his heart attack...they might remove his vent tube tomorrow. Keep sending prayers, peeps. :h

Comment

mama bear;1286486 wrote: ahhhhh...you have made me homesick
                            Thanks
                            ok...here's a funny
                            my goofball (and sometimes complete ass husband) has a few beers yesterday b4 we went to Nana's for dinner....
                            I had just cleaned the cat box and the rank smell was still wafting around. I commented that the beer smelled like cat poo.
                            Hubs loves Wayne Dwyer and Tony Robbins. So he says to me," Honey...let's practice visualization. Remember, if you can see it, you can become it. Pretend this beer is a hot, steaming bottle of fresh. soft, cat, s**t!"
                            After I busted out laughing and then I thought maybe he had a point.
                            Whatever works, right??? Needless to say, I had NO beer.....
                            Your hubs sounds pretty spiritual, mama! You want me to send you a pic of da gurrlz litter box to help you with your visualization? :H

Comment

VERY good signs, Fen. He's probably terrified, wants someone familiar around while he goes through this awful time. Maybe, when he goes home, he'll take his health seriously. Everything he's had is possibly deadly, and that should really shake his paint into getting positive about his health. Still, so good to hear today there's big improvements.
                              I've really taken on this awful house today, and it feels good, but I am tired and having muscle spasms in my back a bit. No prob, I'll just lighten up. Don't want to lose my momentum cause this is REALLY a mess here after several days under the weather, big shoes tromping around, and kids and dogs running in and out. Got rid of them, and Hubs came home. Can't really win!! :H
                              sigpic

Comment

Fen- still sending prayers.
                                I feel good today - best I have for awhile. I think I have my two whole meds figured out and cut my sugar intake in half....
                                Nora....be strong love.
                                You know we can't stop at one or two.......
                                Mimi....you sound much better and you better name a puppy Janaynay!!!
                                When is your doctor's appt????? hmmmmmmmm?
                                Rog- hope you a prosperous day

Comment

Working...
                                X