The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! MARCH MADNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Nora & its funny when I read back. There's actually a website about funny auto corrects. Unfortunately here it looks like drunk posting!
    Have a busy day. Lots to do before we go next week but can't wait. Hubs will spend some time in the yards and I want to fish, maybe do some panning. Have some more ideas about making the stream more accessible. Hubs is talking about selling and building north on a big lake. We'll see. I love being in such close proximity to ATL and all the parks here, and being in a historic area is a plus. The Valley is a special place for me.
    Will catch y'all later.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi all
      Funny about vermillion Nora!!..I think living on a lake would be wonderful Rubes...still afraid to tell my kid about the video and I might not tell her hahaha. The judges are starting to go through the vids and pick some wild cards, for the finals and I hope I am one. But if not that is ok too..cant decide to go to work or not, there was nothing to do yest and ended up sweeping floor, well might go in and clean more, the shop is a mess....thanks for the invite Rubes, think were gonna end up with a video game, a tablet, a trip to the spa and the symphony...guess I'll go in for a bit..later

Comment

Howdy.....Sorry I have'nt been around....but with Summer right around the corner,ya ! Ha! Won't be long when my favorite summer spectator sport will be in full swing......"Women's Beach Volley Ball" Ha! Love it when it's hot outside.....Ha! "Keep Jamin' Man"......
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Yawn. Morning, peeps. Chilly and overcast here...heading to the cabin later.

Comment

The tree butchers were here early. Had a talk with today's 12 y/o 'boss' and he gushed over all our 'stuff', said his crew said he should take some. I reminded him he was in the country, and I WOULD hurt him. Anyway, he's leaving me all the mulch from the truck, and it's good, but green. I'll use some now where I don't want grass, and let the rest age a year or so. Couldn't believe how casually they talked about stealing our outside antiques. Today's mindset, huh?
            Bird, that sounds like a plan. I understand about you not wanting your daughter to know. Too bad kids underestimate themselves when they're young, right? And the things you've mentioned are lasting, but you should get some enjoyment from them too. The door's always open, just call. We're only a few hours away.
            Tony, you're a busy man. Not much time to indulge in your pervert enjoyments, is there? :H Still, you're a very good guy, helping so many, and I know they all appreciate that, or they should. For some reason people think when we don't have a job we have SO much spare time on our hands. NOT!
            Fen, I know how much your cabin means to you, so you can appreciate how excited I am about getting a week at mine, even with Hubs. We can't even sleep in the same bed much since he's such a light sleeper and I have so many sleep habits that bother him. Trust me, he's right, since my legs move constantly, I talk or cry out in my sleep, and I SNORE. We've tried everything, but haven't found the solution yet. I've had 3 sleep studies but nothing yet. It all comes down to my sinus problems, and the the incessant dreams I have making me wake feel exhausted. And HE always wants the big bedroom for him and Satan. But since I have such trouble with beds, he usually goes upstairs. He's addicted to falling asleep with the tv.
            HAVE to make myself go to town today. Great. I love my hole in the wall here, and never want to venture out. Plus I have all that mulch to deal with. But have to pull up my big girl pants and get started. though I've done a day's work already.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I holler in my sleep, too. If I have a nightmare, I can break the sleep sound barrier. Freaks Mrs. Fen out! :H

Rubes, does that dulcimer guy have a website? Do you think if I get the $ to him now, he can have a dulcimer ready for me when I get to your place? We can have a hootenanny by the fire!

Comment

Good Morning (just!) everyone! I slept in this morning - not until now, but got up at 6.00 and let the dogs out and fed them, went back to bed and got up at 10.30!! My doc needed me to go down on my AD dosage and I am wondering if my body is now feeling it..... all I want to do is...nothing! Oh well, keep on keeping on I suppose.

ATL - Fen's suggestion of the Tower of London is one I definitely endorse - maybe Westminster Abbey too - awesome place. Oh gosh, there are so many places to see that it is hard to think of just a few in two days........ I will have to have more thoughts.

Hi there Tony - laughed at your fav. summer sport! Nice to see you again though!!

Bird - I think you might want to tell your daughter about the vid - what if one of her friends sees it first??

Ruby - I had to laugh - HUBS is the one that falls asleep with the TV on ??????? No comment - LOL :H Anyway - hope you both enjoy your time at the cabin.

Hey Nora - how are you doing? How is the AL going these days? Did they ever sort your sinus trouble out or did I miss that? When do the kids arrive? How long are they staying for?

Hi Fen - sorry we missed each other last night - I was dozing on the couch then woke up then dozed on the bed, got up and posted - and went to bed. Have fun at the cabin.

Need to go and get ready for work....... get my food ready mainly.

Hugs to all, Love, Sun XX
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

lazing around on my day off. Hubs and I are snuggling watching "The Descendants" on pay per view. We are fine now......and yes....it takes two!!
                  hope eveyone has a good day
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

fennel;1288507 wrote: I holler in my sleep, too. If I have a nightmare, I can break the sleep sound barrier. Freaks Mrs. Fen out! :H

Rubes, does that dulcimer guy have a website? Do you think if I get the $ to him now, he can have a dulcimer ready for me when I get to your place? We can have a hootenanny by the fire!
                    Yes. Fen, I'm sure he can. He's a real personality, too. I'll call him and send you his website.

Sun, I watch TV all through the night since I don't sleep well till very late. So it doesn't bother me, and it's his bedtime lullaby. Yes, Fen, in fact as I've posted, I dreamed I was being chased by a killer and dove off the bed (never sure, is it dived or dove?). hit my head on the nightstand and gave myself a concussion. I dream I can't talk or scream, and wake up making all kinds of noises. Hubs says he's afraid to sleep with me if I can grab a weapon before I wake! Ex-B said her mother was having a nightmare and climbed the headboard on the bed, peed on her husband!! :H So I'm not the only one.
                    sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1288536 wrote: Ex-B said her mother was having a nightmare and climbed the headboard on the bed, peed on her husband!! :H So I'm not the only one.
                      Okay, I feel comparatively normal now! I have never done that to poor Mrs. Fen. :H

Comment

mama bear;1288535 wrote: lazing around on my day off. Hubs and I are snuggling watching "The Descendants" on pay per view. We are fine now......and yes....it takes two!!
                        hope eveyone has a good day
                        Ooh, mama...make a move on him!

Comment

I changed my avatar so Sun wouldn't be scared
                          Fen.....we tried and something didn't uhm.......cooperate.
                          That could be part of the issue and I am fine with that.....we'll fix things!!!
                          I have asked him to go have his testerone levels checked.
                          It's nice just sit here together.......

Comment

Happens to the best of 'em, MB. I love just snuggling. Usually he's snoring within 5 minutes!
                            Gotta run. I've avoided this as long as possible, don't want it to screw up my week when Hubs is off. He's working, of course, tomorrow and Sunday, so I still have time. But the dealership got our car from a NC dealership and the paperwork got lost coming here, so we have to renew our temporary tag till they straighten it out. Typical. They took our money fast-quick, now it's 'we're working on it.'
                            MB, really? You changed your avatar? I can't tell. (ducking for cover) :H:H:H
                            sigpic

Comment

you better duck or I'll post you in the possum hat again!!
                              Hus off for his Friday night beer and dice game at the pub.
                              I am happy to continue being a slob and doing nothing

Comment

Much better avatar MB..bought kid a wii game she wanted and told her I put her vid up. She says ok but dont go posting it everywhere. I am off to my gig with goober and gomer soon. Kinda tired though and work was sweep sweep so I left and went shopping for kids. ..they want to go kayaking Sunday but I said no cuz one cant swim and I would worry worry...gotta go...later

Comment

Working...
                                X