Army Thread 1st March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 1st March

Hi Anon, pinky that's one scared looking puddy tat.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Right Off to tea

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

if u look closely theres a white bubble coming from near the cats rear, i like to think it scared itself when it was breaking wind, lol
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Trocaire is making a bleedin fortune!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

one2many;1271985 wrote: Trocaire is making a bleedin fortune!
            ????
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

littlepinkcat;1271984 wrote: if u look closely theres a white bubble coming from near the cats rear, i like to think it scared itself when it was breaking wind, lol
              Thankfully I was spared seeing your thought bubbles, on an iPhone and screen is too small.

Oney look on the bright side some family in Africa will get a goat from your generosity of colourful language.

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Actually thats true, they can call him Fuckface
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

one2many;1271992 wrote: Actually thats true, they can call him Fuckface
                  ha ha
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Kerr ching.....there goes another yo yo in the slot. Okay back to the grindstone, laters.

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

laters Ktab
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

anon;1271973 wrote: Welcome Sugarbeet. It might be a bit of a madhouse here but when you need help "The Army "are great.
                        How are you now Oney?
                        Off for afternoon tea with friends befitting my status as an elder stateswoman.

Going to see "as you like it" tonight at Theatre Clwyd. So need to look up the story quickly so I won't be bored witless.
                        Oh Jesus Anon - go paint a wall & watch it dry instead - TRUST ME !:H

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Hey Gang,

Just stopping by for a quick hello to the Marchers! Plan on being AF all of March (had a late start in February). Best of luck to everyone! Marching forward...
                          Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                          :h

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

one2many;1271950 wrote: Pingu, do something special to celebrate, it is no mean feat!
                            I am. getting a.new piercing and tattoo. that's mtg celebration in the best way possible foe me
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

one2many;1271950 wrote: Pingu, do something special to celebrate, it is no mean feat!
                              I am. getting a.new piercing and tattoo. that's celebrating in the best way possible for me
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X