Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Londoners want to help me out please ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ,
    I am really in need of emotional help as I am separated from my kids and wife and charged under domestic violence and taking a counselling with Triangle project .I cant get all the support from it as it is available once a week and more focused on family matters .I haven't told them that I am suffering from depression and alcohol problem as it would be recorded as weak points to find a job or business.
    I am feeling isolated myself from the community ,still I have a space there if I can correct me and learn to live happier.I had a very bright career/position and education so people still believe me ...I am not any harmful to others rather than to my wife !!
    Wondering , isn't it ?.Wife needs love and I cant love myself so there is no love to share with her..I was socially,politically, educationally sound before but now feeling ruined cause I have already lost my family.I cant trust any woman that is my bigger problem .
    Your direct involvement on sharing thoughts would be highly appreciated.
    Thanx
    Dixon
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Dixon, I wanted to bump this up to help others notice it. I'm in Southern US, so far away, and first I'll tell you I abhor physical domestic violence. The powers involved are right to put your wife and children first in protection. I don't know you situation at all, but there is little to excuse raising your hand to someone who loves you, and it leaves lasting scars on your children, so let them all get help, feel safe, while you get yourself well. Your actions in the future will speak far more than any words right now. It's going to take time. And you're going to feel crappy about it, but it's a pill you have to swallow, as well as admitting to SOMEONE you need help before you can attempt to get your life in order.
    When abusing ourselves leads to abusing others, there has to be a big change. And you're no good to them until you work on you. It can be done, but the past can't be undone. So start off being completely honest with yourself, and while you go through the judicial system, look for all the ways you can get help for yourself without it affecting the legal problem. Besides, you don't know what your wife may tell them anyway, and if confronted with that, it would be helpful to show how active you've been on your recovery.
    Alcoholism and depression go hand and hand. They are a circle when combined, and feed off each other. I understand your isolation there, but the world is our community too, and when you realize your guilt and responsibility in these events, you're ready to to face them. There are NO excuses, unless your life is in danger, but untreated your problems are a danger to others.
    I don't know if your marriage can be repaired, or what you've done. And I don't judge you about the alcohol, but the violence is another matter and can never be allowed again. I hope more people in your area will volunteer places that can help you, but you can find help here with the AL. Just my opinions, of course, but we have to really look at ourselves honestly and admit our faults to get started. It's not a quick fix in any case, but there are so many who have done it and live happy lives now. It's time for action and choices.
    Let me know if I can help you, and I hope others offer you more advice.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

You are really like Goddess !

rubywillow;1272527 wrote: Dixon, I wanted to bump this up to help others notice it. I'm in Southern US, so far away, and first I'll tell you I abhor physical domestic violence. The powers involved are right to put your wife and children first in protection. I don't know you situation at all, but there is little to excuse raising your hand to someone who loves you, and it leaves lasting scars on your children, so let them all get help, feel safe, while you get yourself well. Your actions in the future will speak far more than any words right now. It's going to take time. And you're going to feel crappy about it, but it's a pill you have to swallow, as well as admitting to SOMEONE you need help before you can attempt to get your life in order.
      When abusing ourselves leads to abusing others, there has to be a big change. And you're no good to them until you work on you. It can be done, but the past can't be undone. So start off being completely honest with yourself, and while you go through the judicial system, look for all the ways you can get help for yourself without it affecting the legal problem. Besides, you don't know what your wife may tell them anyway, and if confronted with that, it would be helpful to show how active you've been on your recovery.
      Alcoholism and depression go hand and hand. They are a circle when combined, and feed off each other. I understand your isolation there, but the world is our community too, and when you realize your guilt and responsibility in these events, you're ready to to face them. There are NO excuses, unless your life is in danger, but untreated your problems are a danger to others.
      I don't know if your marriage can be repaired, or what you've done. And I don't judge you about the alcohol, but the violence is another matter and can never be allowed again. I hope more people in your area will volunteer places that can help you, but you can find help here with the AL. Just my opinions, of course, but we have to really look at ourselves honestly and admit our faults to get started. It's not a quick fix in any case, but there are so many who have done it and live happy lives now. It's time for action and choices.
      Let me know if I can help you, and I hope others offer you more advice.
      How sweets words !!!
      Though My Mum cant help me in this situation I am getting a love of mother really ...
      Very thankful,
      Dixon
      A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Working...
      X