Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM...Just an experience

Hey All,

Don't know who it was who started the "personal message (PM) a person on such and such a day" but it always felt a bit strained to me. Just a bit too Hallmark card and just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Well, today I received a PM out of the blue.... Made my day .

I was sitting in a day class for PowerPoint (yeah, sooo exciting), feeling like two cents waiting for change and was monotoring my personal mail and work mail. Personal because my boss has a hard time remembering which and where he replied to last. And there it was, "You have a Personal Mail from My Way Out."

Someone, some gracious and kind soul, thought about me. Someone who knows what it is to be where we are, is thinking of me. It was one of you guys. Won't say who. For me, what I felt was:

You exist. I recognize that and celebrate you. Go girl!

How could someone ask for more?

I'm so grateful. I ask that if you, like me, find the PM thing a bit too much, reconsider. Just a hello, can mean a lot.

Gloria

PS: My PM friend. Alas, I wasn't asked for bodily fluids at test time but was hard tried not to piss on his keyboard. Not in the format requested, by hey! Where's the creativity with a Number Two pencil? Any fool can fill in a dot.:H

PM...Just an experience

That is such a nice story Gloria. It always lifts my spirits when someone sends me one too out of the blue. I need to remember to do it more as well.................
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

PM...Just an experience

Gloria,
      I agree, It always makes me feel good when I have one waiting for me too. Thanks for that post.
      Take care.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

PM...Just an experience

Know what you mean Gloria, it's especially nice when someone PMs you out of the blue on a post you ahve made, makes you feel special and gives you that extra encouragement to battle on

Cashy
        "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

PM...Just an experience

Yeah I have had a few PMs too and I am always surprised - and happy!
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

PM...Just an experience

i couldn't work out how to do it for the longest time. In fact, I have never sent one....so thanks for sharing how it feels. I will remember it!
            Allow yourself to become all that you dreamed you could be..... and more. :banana:

Comment

Working...
            X