Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 7th March

Good morning Army

Two words: bloody traffic. Leaving home by 6.00 a.m. is no longer early enough. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr............
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tips and everyone else to come
    I hate bloody traffic-and late or cancelled trains

Comment

Hiya Expattie

I so wish we had better public transport, but no such luck. There are only two trains running from Stellenbosch to Cape Town in the mornings and they take up to 1 1/2 hours (if they're running), so it doesn't really represent a solution. Will just have to set the alarm even earlier. Already getting up at 5.00, FFS.

Anyhow... I hope you'll a lovely Hump Day. Is it going to be a busy one for you?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Yeppers-another busy day. Just as well-it'll keep my mind off of stuff.
        WHEN the train is running on time here, it's great. France has a pretty good transportation system overall-I must admit. Well, if they are not on one of their many strikes, that is.
        I don't have a car so I have no choice but many people are taking their cars instead of the train because they can't trust the train times-it's one of the problems being discussed with our upcoming presidential election. The traffic around Paris is always a nightmare.
        Wishing everyone a Happy Humpday.

Comment

Morning guys, I hear you on the commute Tips, anywhere between 45 mins & 1.5 hours for me each way. Public transport impossible because of the locations, probably involve driving first plus 2 changes and a long walk, maybe 3-4 hrs. Sure it could be worse, I could be stuck at home with no job and no money.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

And with that its hi ho hi ho off I flippin go.......
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning
              pingupants has a day off today and is flippin pleased about it....
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Marning, dickie tummy here. Happy Hump Day.
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning all sunny but cold so far. I hope u feel better soon oney.

Comment

Good morning Tipperoo, Expatty, KTabbers, Mollerooo, Pinguuuu, Oners.

Aww Oney, I'm getting a bit worried about you,hun. :l

30 minutes,door to door,using public transport. You may kill me now.

Oh and I meant to say it was lovely talking to you too, FF. Shame we couldn't chat for longer.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Em, did not go to the doc, Maybe this bug is just purging all the badness out of me, will prob be ok 2moro xx
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Good morning army, No traffic here ,Its all push bikes ,jogging,walking and people doing yoga :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Sorry that was me dreaming .

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

one2many;1275743 wrote: Em, did not go to the doc, Maybe this bug is just purging all the badness out of me, will prob be ok 2moro xx
                            I do hope so. Oney you always have wise words for everyone else so if you were one of us what would you be telling us to do?

Good morning Army.

Do have a happy hump day I did not realise it was Wednesday already as I have just had a mega sleep and woke up thinking it was Monday.

Sometimes here the commute is quicker by bus but then it is only 6 miles to the centre of Liverpool.12 miles ish to Chester.

Comment

mollyka;1275804 wrote: shit - mornin Mrs A and Foxy -- youse are all sneakin in all over the gaff!!
                              I just have to say good morning Army as I get so befuddled in the morning. (in a nice way)

I am always scared I wil miss someone

Comment

Working...
                              X