Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO Availability?

I'm following, promise!

This just in from the boys behind the box. I wrote to remind them it was critical they keep a close watch on our server tonight. Here's what I got:

"Hello,

I've optimized your configuration to work as well as possible with the amount of memory provided by your plan. I will notify the following shift to keep an eye on your domain."

Fingers crossed, everyone!

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

MWO Availability?

There you go, Lush, we are in good hands!

Gem
      Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

MWO Availability?

Well whoop-de-dooo!

Is anybody going to optimise MY configuration? My memory is not that flash either ... and as for boys behind the box ... let's not even go there ...

Comment

MWO Availability?

Made it through the upgrade.

Thanks, gang.

And Tawnyfrog, I'm sure all would agree you need no optimizing. We like your operating system just the way it is. :-)

RJ
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
          X