Crap day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap day

Well i had my home visit from work today and i have to say its not loking good. As im up and down with my meds at the moment and if and when i get started on the bipolar meds im gonna be the same for a while, they dont know if they can continue to support my absence. So my case is being sent to a descision maker whom i dont know. so its 50/50 but im not feeling too optimiatic about it, i can appeal and i can go to tribunal under the disdbility discrimination act, its all such a mess though..i have cried all afternoon, i dont wanna lose my job, i cant affort to...im in so much debt and i cant help it if im ill. So much for my positive attitude eh!!!

Lou xx
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Crap day

Lou,

Wish I could snap my fingers and make everything better...quess if I could do that I would not be on here...
    So I'll send you best wishes and prayers...

Maybe writing down verery reason you want to stop drinking and reading it every day will give you more determination..

Keep connected here... everyone is pulling for you.

I'm going to give you a link to something funny, to make you smile for a minute...

[ame= ]YouTube - Bright Side of Life[/ame]
    Control the Mind

Comment

Crap day

LOL....Thanks Rocky, that gave me a little chuckle and put a smile on my face

lou x
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Crap day

Sorry Lou thought you could do with another giggle....keep your chin up...
        Lots of :l :l :l 's Lisa xx
        Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Crap day

Ah Lou, I wish there was something that I could do. This really stinks, but don't lose hope. It's not decided yet.

Hugs,

Kathy:l
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Crap day

Hi Lou, I'm really sorry things are the way they are for you. It will get better. As Kathy says, it's not decided yet. It's easy for me to say, but try and keep your chin up honey. Prayers and hugs heading your way.

Love

Comment

Crap day

Lou, there's power in positive thinking......I know it sounds kinda hokey but I believe it's true.

My husband got a great job after being out of work for 10 weeks! I really think because we said a lot of prayers and never gave up that our wishes for a good job came true.

Now think POSITIVE!

Besides it's not crap day.....it's orange day
              :h :h :h :h

Comment

Crap day

Thanks all...you really are a lovely bunch of people.
                I have been out to dinner with an old friend tonight which has somewhat lifted my spirits, we had such a laugh reminiscing about what we used to get up to when we shared a house!!
                We've planned a girly night out next fri and i have my date to look forward to on sat so all is not doom and glloom...as you have said the decision hasn't been made yet so its not worth me dwelling on it just yet....I'm counting on the power of positive thinking...from all you guys as well as myself.

loves

Lou-Lou x x

Comment

Crap day

Hang in there, Lou! Going out with an old friend is always a great spirit lifter.

Will be saying a prayer and sending a hug your way!

All the best,

Gloria

Comment

Crap day

Yes all The best LOU!!!

Victoria
                    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
                    X