ROCK BOTTOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROCK BOTTOM

Tipplerette;1279235 wrote: Tough road on your own, eh Juja!!
    Nothing was getting through to me on MWO. I found myself depressed and anxious the more I read, whether good or bad. Go figure.

And please don't say that I didn't want to hear it, or give up AL, etc. I did, and I do, and I will.

I found myself the greatest of friends through MWO, however, and can't imagine life without her. What a gift she's been to me.:h
    "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

ROCK BOTTOM

RingingCedars;1279174 wrote: :l to you. Facing the truth and verbalizing it is not easy for most of us Tipps. Maybe it will help to review this before you speak with hubby to be. Hey, maybe you could even go over it together. 30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself - StumbleUpon
      Great list! Thanks for sharing that.

Comment

ROCK BOTTOM

Juja;1279259 wrote: Nothing was getting through to me on MWO. I found myself depressed and anxious the more I read, whether good or bad. Go figure.

And please don't say that I didn't want to hear it, or give up AL, etc. I did, and I do, and I will.

I found myself the greatest of friends through MWO, however, and can't imagine life without her. What a gift she's been to me.:h
        I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling Juja. :l

Comment

ROCK BOTTOM

FlyAway;1279266 wrote: I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling Juja. :l
          Thank you, Flyaway, for taking time to respond.
          "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

ROCK BOTTOM

[QUOTE=Tipplerette;1279170I plan on sitting hubs down this week and telling him that, although I don't plan on changing because of marriage i plan on changing despite getting married. I will say no to drinking and motorized sports. I will re-establish some old friendships that I've let fall by the wayside and my ultimate plan is to stop drinking alcohol. I have to be upfront with him and say it like it is. I had a good chat with my oldest son and he said I've given up too much of myself to be in this relationship. I agree but want to take my life back in small steps; not all at once. Feeling a little frightened right now as it's hard for me to stand up for myself but the time has come.
            Tipps - I agree 100% you should sit down and let your hubs know your plan. It would be important to know if he's not on board with that. I wish you the best and I know you can do it!

Juja - welcome! AB has been a real game changer for me. I hope it can be for you too. :l

Comment

ROCK BOTTOM

Well, just got back from second mammogram in one week. They found something and it quite possibly is just a calcium deposit. They want to see me in six months. Breast Cancer does not run in my family but it's just another reason to stop drinking.

My Goody Two Shoes sister in Seattle won't mail the antabuse to me across the border. Any other suggestions as to how a Canadian can get some of that stuff.

Really feeling like I am close to my QUIT. Either that or slowly commit suicide.

R.C. I re-read that list and it suggests reading Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck which I happened to have on my book shelf. Great read about facing the fear and going for it.

Feeling awful today with the heaviest day of my period, my boobs feel bruised and my head is heavy from wine. Did not sleep one wink last night. Two good things: 1. I found my wedding dress and it's adorable and only cost $95.00. And two: gorgeous day and the ducks are playing on the river.

Will try those online sights that you posted Scottish Lass. Thanks for that. Love your avatar.
              Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
              ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

ROCK BOTTOM

Hey Miss Tipps.. here are some working links (and international delivery) I found:

We Are The Most Reliable Online-Drugstore

Antabuse - Canadian Pharmacy Online

Buy Antabuse Canada - ED Online Store offers cheap Antabuse (Disulfiram) in Canada

Otherwise, my offer to send you some to get you started still stands :l
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ROCK BOTTOM

Thanks so much Sunshine GG. Will check these sites out.
                  Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                  ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                  X