Here I Go Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I Go Again...

Hello everyone.Not posted for while cuz things not been good.I managed 5 days AF then it got me. have been drinking every night again.I never remember anything about the next morning and I feel like sh-t. I have put back on the weight I lost I look bloated and unhealthy and my paranoia is running hay wire.Why cant I do this?? I am taking the supps and have just bought the book. I will thro myself into this program completely. My thanks to all of you. I have to go to work now- hung over and feeling lousy but I will be back tonight.ray:
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Here I Go Again...

Hi Max,

Been wondering where you were, good to have you back love xx

Take care, Paula :h :l :h :l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Here I Go Again...

Hi Max,

You can do it. You came back! That shows you know you deserve a real life.

Gem x
      Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

Here I Go Again...

Welcome back, MaxineAnn! Keep coming back however many times it takes!! Every journey begins with a single step, love.

Hugs,

Kathy:l
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Here I Go Again...

Max:

I can relate to how you are feeling. I have had many episodes where I have abstained from drinking for several days, only to drink and wake up the following morning feeling like crap. The drive to work is always awful, as I feel incredible guilt and anxiety from drinking so much and for having to try to peice my night together. Cut yourself a break. Get through the work day and get a restfull nights sleep. Your hangover will go away, the pain of what you did to yourself will subside. You don't have to feel this way again if you know what your triggers are and not pick up the first drink to begin with; especially on a work night. Not too long ago I came home from work and decided to have one glass of wine. It lent itself to the whole bottle. The following morning I went to work as usual...trembling, feeling guilty, on the edge of pucking my guts out. That day I was finally conviced that I'm an alcoholic and my drinking had to stop. I could no longer take the mental and physical torture of what drinking does to me anymore. For me, I can't moderate. I have to go cold turkey. Each day gets better.
          September 23, 2011

Comment

Here I Go Again...

Max:

Don't be to hard on yourself. I found this website over a year ago. I downloaded the book and loved the book. I even bought all the supplements. Then I got scared. I ran here I am a year past hating myself and realizing the alcohol is making me feel crazy and ashamed. I have to get off. Of course I lost the supplement page of my book so i don't know how to use them. I hope I can do this

ltr

Comment

Here I Go Again...

Reenie, Max, Ltr and all,

Just keep doing it a little at a time. There's no deadline and if you are making ANY kind of progress that's good. The more sober days you get under your belt your rational thinking improves and the more you will choose sobriety over alcohol.

Good luck to all of you and keep reading and posting.:welcome:

Macks!! Where are you??

Hilary
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Here I Go Again...

Max Love, Where are you ? .....

Please check in and let us know that you are OK..

Paula :h :l :h
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Here I Go Again...

Max calling Paula

I keep missing you! Not terrably good at this posting thing but "think" I'm getting it. I am fine.{at the moment} Have had another couple of better days-it's so hit and miss. I did send you a p.m yesterday. not sure if you got it. :l
                  Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

Here I Go Again...

HI Max love, nice to hear from you .....

Yes got your pm, but I was worried because you said you would be coming back later yesterday .......

Glad you're feeling ok at the min.

Love & Hugs
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                    X