HMMMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMMMM

Just thinking...how come we have a guys group an not a girls one??? me thinks this is an issue that needs to be adressed!! lol...in the mean time how bout we start a cool girls stuff thread in competirion?...bet we win..lol!!!! so come on..whos first???
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

HMMMM

OK ill go first...us girls are much better at showing our emotions...if we want to hug we do so...for as long as necessary...guys on the other hand do that man hug thing which consists of a slight bear hug and several slaps on the back!!!! whats that all about??!!!
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

HMMMM

I think you hit the nail right on the head, Lou-Lou! We gals are pretty good at getting right out there with our stuff for the most part--just putting it out there wherever we want--which might be why we don't necessarily need our own special place. If I recall correctly, at one point, the women infiltrated the men's space as well. They probably still do!:H

For the most part, I like to let the fellas have their privacy. I've only popped in there once or twice.
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

HMMMM

Oh no...we have been invaded by blokeness already....a taste of our own medicine maybe..lol!!!

Comment

HMMMM

Lou, there's some really funny stuff posted by the girls in the guys group ....

Fabulous idea though, thanks xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

HMMMM

Paula...so now as we have our own thread its our turn......why do guys not get the concept of hanging towels on the rail after a bath...and why does im tired seem to mean i want sex to them??? and why do they think we find it arousing when they sit there belching and slugging beer. Oh and last but not least...why do they never realise that we are ALWAYS right??!!!

Comment

HMMMM

LOL Lou,

What do you do if you find your husband gasping for breath?????

Press on the pillow harder .....
              sigpicXXX

Comment

HMMMM

Does PMS make anyone want to drink more?

Comment

HMMMM

Guys replies

just about to do it honey = cant be arsed

on my way = cant be arsed

ill fix it in a sec = cant be arsed

Your wearing what!!!....ill be right up there (clothes being taken off during mad dash up the stairs!!!)

Comment

HMMMM

Stoatqueen, Absolutely yes!!!!

I posted the same question when I first joined here, I realised that that was when I would hit my major benders .....
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

HMMMM

Lou, Sorry I missed that replying to stoat.

Yep get that one too xx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

HMMMM

C'MON Blokes.....give us girlies a challenge!!!!!!!

Comment

HMMMM

No contenders as of yet...Hmmm we are quick enough to raid their threads but they darent touch ours....doesnt that tell us something ladies!!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                          X