Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 14th March

Good morning, Army

Happy Hump Day (except PinguPants).
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning Tips , Zenners and everyone else to come
    I was finally able to have a read back over the last few days posts after the kids went to bed last night. So many incredible posts shared (I won't try and mention individual ones at the moment) and like some of you have said-I too had tears running down my face. Sending out a big:hug:.
    I feel so blessed to have found the Army. We have an incredible group of strong people here. I know I would never have made it without you lads.:upset: Now I'm crying in my coffee. Thank you all for sharing.:l

Comment

Morning Tiggers Zen and Patty.
      Patty, thats a lovely thing to say. I love it when we share too. I often feel so isolated in my feelings it really helps to know that others are there and understand. Plus its a safe place to share.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Zenners, I am on a diet, I have joined an online diet community. Seems quite good so far. Not had me first weigh in yet tho

Comment

Morning Tipps and Zen. I've seen those fans for laptops here didn't know was such thing but i'm sure you'll find what you want.its only 5:40 am here but can't get back asleep so back in bed with laptop and coffee. Its today the carpenter comes to fit my laminate wood floor in the hall and living room can't wait for to be finished but not looking forward to the dusting and putting back stuff. I had move all the lighter items of furniture and stuff out of the living room the hall is tiny so nothing there only candle stand. Was too tired to post last night but read back. Well done Zen for your sharing can't be easy.:cupajoe: How is mum doing Tipps?

Comment

Morning Foxy, seems a lot of people cannot sleep at the mo.
            Hope your flooring goes well It will be wonderful when its done

Comment

Awwhhhh I LOVE it when animals lay with all fours in the air!

Comment

:l back at ya Zenners!
                Things have just been so busy with work and the kids that I haven't been able to keep up with everything. My manager ha been throwing on the work-today I have classes non-stop from 9 to 3 without a break. Feeling a little overwhelmed and drained. I need the money though so it's a good thing overall. I'm tired but it's a good tired I guess!

Comment

Zenstyle;1280033 wrote: Eh? PM me. I think I'm in need of something like that. I guess its an honour system lol
                  OK will do.
                  Its very good, tells you what to eat and wehn and even does a feckin shopping list for you! :H

Comment

And morning Starty and Foxy-xpost there!

Comment

Morning Patty and Starty. Yes some emotional stuff i was close to tears myself. I can relate to what a lopt of you said:l. Still haven't woken up fully but i doubt i'll get back asleep now. Good for you starty doing the online diet. I have to do something about my excess now the milder and brighter evenings are drawing in.

Comment

Zenstyle;1280040 wrote:
                        Starty... his wee back paws are curled down too!!!!! ) )

t:
                        Ohhhhhhhh

Comment

Just fed my cats and they are gone out again. They like being out more and stay out longer must be the change in weather tho yesterday was cooler i found. Wow that diet community sounds good will they do your shopping an all:H I havn't stepped on the scales in weeks. But you all look so slim in what i have seen of your photos. I'm 5ft cuby and just under 9 stone which is nearly a stone too heavy for height and frame.

Comment

Foxy I have put on a stone over winter! I feel porky to say the least
                            Its the Tesco diets, and yes they do deliver here if you want

Comment

Thanks zen i'd say they will saw outdoors as its a small room well wee house really. Will have to paint both rooms at somer stage but first things first. Coffees gone cold going to brew another.

Comment

Working...
                              X