Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've met a man..... (not for those with limited time!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE ADVICE!

Ok, now that I am the master of sober sex I am willing to dispense my advice willy nilly with no thought to the consequences.....

So, if you have any questions, ask me!

:happyheart:

Damn I'm happy :h
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Whoo hoo! Way to go!!!

I beeeeeeeeet you are happy!

Comment

Flip, Be Happy

Hey there...i have been married for coming up on 36 years and I just said to my husband today..."You have always made me laugh"....that is sooo important and I also LOVE sober sex.....the very best!!!!! Wish it were more often!!

Comment

Flip, Be Happy

Flip, Besides being married for 36 years to a man who made me laugh all the time I also have to say that for me at least"looks" were never as important as personality. I think that if someone is kind and genuine and caring they LOOK BEAUTIFUL.....our bodies are what our genes gave us, but our personalities developed with character, love, grace, knowledge, experience.....and of course sober sex!!! LOL!, My

Comment

UPDATE: yep, it's fate. Found out tonight that he bought one of my best friend's car a couple of years ago. The same car I sat in every day for two years going to work and back..... tell me that's not spooky!
            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
            X