Clear All

Army Thread friday 16th March TFIF..

Ya wanna do lunch?
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1281276 wrote: ha ha cross post.

We are meeting you, Thats what!
      just me?? What about Ktab and Mollers?

Comment

one2many;1281278 wrote: Ya wanna do lunch?
        yes, thatd be great!

Comment

Think tabbers coming too, Molly is picking up Fiona with me on Sun, think she is busy on Mon but will double check.

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ah sure, I will provide ample entertainment,right,where are we doing lunch?? And Im not afraid to eat places now......just jab me in the arse if I start to swell!!

Comment

right,I have to leggit. Pm me with the details when you get a chance. Im really looking forward to it!x

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cool, what about Shellfish Palace lol???

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Mornin' campers - what's happening ? Hope I haven't missed yiz ?

Comment

one2many;1281275 wrote: Are the shops in Temple bar open on Mon Limeyhole?
                    Here Oney & Limers do you know each other apart from this site ? Sound very ..... dare I say it .......... intimitely involved - in a friends sorta way :H Nothing weird :H:H:H

Comment

one2many;1281263 wrote: Thats great Molly, just goes to show that approach goes a LONG way.

PLEASE Please post when you are feeling shite, that's what we are here for and sometimes when we focus on other peoples problems, it makes us forget about our for a little while! So it's all good! Also it helps to know whats going on in other peoples lives aswell so you know you are not alone in feeling wank every now and again.

Glad you are in your nice branch today

Glad you
                      Hello again everyone
                      Thanks for that post Oney.:l I understand how Molly feels too. I have not had a lot of time to get on here and keep up. I always feel like if I do vent it's the same shite. On overload and there does not seem to be any escape for the time being-like the rest of my life! Or the next thirty years or so. We did go see the neurologist at children's hospital yesterday for the little one. We have to go back in a few weeks so they can do more tests. It was painful because they had to write down his "case history" and ask about a million questions. It brought back a lot of things that I am so fecking tired of talking about-but I know it's necessary. By the end of the session-I was drained and exhausted-both physically and mentally. They still don't really know what's "wrong" with the kid. "Highly intelligent, "probably dyslexic", disturbs the class, the other kids..." He is not at all agressive, is very sociable and loving. But--I'll say it-HE IS A STRANGE LITTLE KID. He's different. They don't know what to make of him. I don't mind different-he's funny and a bit (a lot) bizarre but if everyone was the same life would be quite boring. But of course we DO have to fit into society and follow the rules-like not always interrupting the teacher and saying weird shite in class! God help us! :H

Comment

I better get my "different" arse out the door to work or I'll be late.:H
                        I'll be back later to catch up with everyone.:l

Comment

one2many;1281263 wrote: Thats great Molly, just goes to show that approach goes a LONG way.

PLEASE Please post when you are feeling shite, that's what we are here for and sometimes when we focus on other peoples problems, it makes us forget about our for a little while! So it's all good! Also it helps to know whats going on in other peoples lives aswell so you know you are not alone in feeling wank every now and again.

Glad you are in your nice branch today

Well said, Oners.

one2many;1281278 wrote:
                          Ya wanna do lunch?
                          I'd love to, but can you make it about October.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Expatty, I just love the way you see your son.

Well lucky me I got to see the dentist at 9am. and it was my Mr :h. But unlucky me I've got an abscess on the root of a front tooth.

You wanna see the size of the antibiotics he's given me. Once the abscess has gorn got to go back for a bit of root canal work. Joy of joys.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1281303 wrote: Expatty, I just love the way you see your son.

Well lucky me I got to see the dentist at 9am. and it was my Mr :h. But unlucky me I've got an abscess on the root of a front tooth.

You wanna see the size of the antibiotics he's given me. Once the abscess has gorn got to go back for a bit of root canal work. Joy of joys.
                              Ah you poor thing :h But once the antibiotics kick in JC you that 'ol abscess will burst and you'll be fine ! Lots of GREEN GOOEY STUFF will come out ewwwwwwwww :H:H

Signed
                              The Nurse :H ( my daughter says my bedside manner needs work ! )

Comment

JackieClaire;1281258 wrote: Ooooh meant to ask. Reccy,have you seen your Mother since you went AF?
                                Yes, I have Jackie. I was a bit disappointed with her lack of reaction, to be honest, but I think maybe she was tiptoeing round me and trying hard not to say anything that might cause me to start drinking again.

mollyka;1281261 wrote: Thanks Jacks and Oney! Actually had a fantastic chat with Joey last night for about 2 hours .....
                                That's great, molly.

mollyka;1281265 wrote: Thanks Oney, and I do know that posting here is an absolute essential part of my recovery -- it's just the selfishness of not being 'able' to comment or get involved in other's problems that I find very difficult to do, however I do feel shedloads better today --- so bring on the dramas
                                See ye laters - late now FFS!!!!
                                No-one here thinks you're selfish, molly. You've got a full-time job and a family to look after. You can't possibly be expected to take on all our problems too! :l

expat3;1281290 wrote:
                                They still don't really know what's "wrong" with the kid. "Highly intelligent, "probably dyslexic", disturbs the class, the other kids..." He is not at all agressive, is very sociable and loving. But--I'll say it-HE IS A STRANGE LITTLE KID. He's different. They don't know what to make of him. I don't mind different-he's funny and a bit (a lot) bizarre but if everyone was the same life would be quite boring. But of course we DO have to fit into society and follow the rules-like not always interrupting the teacher and saying weird shite in class! God help us! :H
                                JackieClaire;1281303 wrote:
                                Expatty, I just love the way you see your son.
                                Me too! IMHO you've got exactly the right approach, expatty.

JackieClaire;1281303 wrote:

That's great news Jackie, you were really lucky to be seen so quickly . Shame about the abscess part, though. :upset:

Comment

Working...
                                X