Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread sunday 18th March(date month right, getting better)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning army!

Happy Mother's Day to all the army mums! :l

Hope you're feeling back to your normal self soon Jackie. We need our matriarch to be in tip top form :l

Had more weird dreams last night. It was pirates this time! Why can't I dream about something nice? :upset:

Have a great time at the meetup, starty, oney, and molly. Looking forward to those pics, oney!

Comment

Hi J.C I hope ur kids have treated u nice this mothers day nd u have got lots of treats
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

one2many;1282243 wrote: Limers, we are going to the Mind Body and Spirit Festy in the RDS. Wanna Come?
        just seen this now......errr, emmm................what time will you be finished up there? I could meet you after??:H

Comment

have to run, see you all later x

Comment

Cannot post much today just to say I am still here!

With all the upset/sadness going on in the house I decided to go out and run. I tripped up not concentrating and now look like someone has beaten me up.

Hoping for normal service soon.

Comment

Happy Mother's Day all you Army moms!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

sorry just about me again..

Been respectful to Bonnie and not bugged her with calls.. but it's 6:15 called house & mobile ...no answer.....

she just called back, was asleep....and I'd woken her & BF up, Ollie's playing on the WII...shit.... said I can come round later and visit Ollie.........if this isn't enough to drive me crazy I don't know what is....... fuck sake I am really trying to do everything right...
                at least call me so I can see my son.......
                it's driving me nuts...

sorry again me moaning.....

yeah great mothers day I'm having....! :upset:

a very happy one to all you army Mums..:l

Comment

anon;1282362 wrote: Cannot post much today just to say I am still here!

With all the upset/sadness going on in the house I decided to go out and run. I tripped up not concentrating and now look like someone has beaten me up.

Hoping for normal service soon.
                  Oh no! I hope you're not too badly hurt, Mrs A :l. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's upsets too. Like our JC, you've had a rough patch lately, haven't you? I hope you can get some rest and will be feeling better soon.

Comment

Evening all,

It's the matriarch checking in. Gawd it makes me sound like Queen Victoria.

What a blooming week we've had.

Mrs A big :l to you, hun. In fact I think we all need a group hug

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hello all
                      pingu was indeed awake at silly o'clock but didn't have her phone nearby to join in the early army thread

got a purple music stand for mother's day which was cool

hugs for anyone who needs them, I've had a few today from Tigger so got some to spare!
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Yo Pinguuuuu,

Go on then I'll have a hug if yer offering.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ok here it is.....

can't do fancy pics mind'ya

hope you got it?
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Got it. Thanks very much.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

This feckin phone is not letting me move past page 4 from today. What's that about ?

Comment

Sitting here in a beautiful hotel room with Starty, eating a chipper, listening to chillout tunes, all snug and happy. Had a lovely day at the mind Body and Spirit festival and bought some nice stuff.

Hotel room is BEAUTIFUL and we got it for a knockdown price, so happy days.

Any sign of Ktab? not sure if he is meeting us 2moro, Satz and Foxy, we are meeting out side Bewleys in Grafton St at 1pm 2moro if ya fancy it.
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X