Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread sunday 18th March(date month right, getting better)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning,

and to all other fellow insomnics.....Pingu's about no doubt?? or our Zenstar....hope you're feeling better now..it's very hard to console someone, especially over the phone....

okies back to normal Jan silliness...I still can't sleep..as you can see..!
    drinking milk like I dunno what....slowly eating, but feeling bit better..not gonna go on coz it'll get boring this time in the morn.....

maybe go for another walk with pooches...both had hair cut...kojaks....so not gonna put them in the sea tonight.....well..hee hee ....maybe..:H (it's 22? at this time of night.! )

Wish you all lovely troopers a super sober sunday..:l

Morning Jan and Trooper's,

Love the blue sky in your avatar Jan!

Wishing you all a safe, sober, and magical sunday.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hiya Sr G-spot.....

yep that's the morn in front of my house...we're back to blue skies again, nearly spring, but we still need more water.

had hail size of golf balls on friday and quite low down, it's norm for the mountain but not at 150mts...

very strange weather, plus it's 22? outside right now...wierd....!!!!!!!

love to you mr G :h

Comment

Love back at ya Jan.

Hope your house is okay after those hail stones.

Blue sky's here, and better get out there. Catch you later.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good morning Jan & Mr. G

A beautiful autumn day here. Need to water the garden before I'm off to the shops.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Jan, Guiterista and Tipps. I'm aswake early but sleep well the few hrs i got. Jan keep up the positive outlook you sound so much better enjoy your walk on the beach i wish i lived closer to a beach and the nearest one has little sand and too much stones. Just one my first coffee and the tv is on. Cats fed and gone out. G man tipps and all to come have a lovely sunday.:cupajoe::television:

Comment

Morning Jan, Tips, Foxy and everyone else to come
              Hiya Mr. G!
              Off to walk puggy. Grey but mildish here. x

Comment

Good morning Janners, Tipperoooooooo, Mr G, Expatty, Fireyfoxylady, Mollymooooooo

Fantabulous blue skies here on the Costa del Tyne.

to all the mammies.

And a big :thanks: to all our kids for putting up with us.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning Jc,molly,mr tips,ladyjan,expat and firefox, Lovely morning here.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

While I've got a bit of peace and quiet thought I'd write a longer post than normal.

Well this week has been pretty awful health wise to be honest. I've been generally fit and well since going AF apart from the odd cold here and there so got a bit of a fright ending up in A & E last Sunday.

My luvverly daughter didn't tell me until Wednesday what a shock she got when she saw me in hospital. She said I looked so old and just like I did when I was drinking. Poor kid.

Then of course getting throbbing tooth pain. Thank all that is good the dentist could see me first thing Friday and I hadn't had a belly full of wine to cope with the pain so I could start on the painkillers and anit-biotics straight away.

Had meself a bit of a pity party last night. I was sooooo tired and still in quite a bit of pain. I've been trying to buzz about and do that Happy Jackie thing that I always do and haven't given myself a chance to heal.

I'm quite glad I wrote that down.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Its a lovely sunny morning here too. Need milk and cat food so i'll walk back and forth to friggin Teasco soon. It will get me out for a bit of exercise. No plans for the rest of the day yet still coughin but sinius is a little better. Jc you had a hell of a week i hope you and the rest of the mums have a lovely day with your families. Anyone get any pressies or going any where nice today?

Comment

JackieClaire;1282203 wrote: While I've got a bit of peace and quiet thought I'd write a longer post than normal.

Well this week has been pretty awful health wise to be honest. I've been generally fit and well since going AF apart from the odd cold here and there so got a bit of a fright ending up in A & E last Sunday.

My luvverly daughter didn't tell me until Wednesday what a shock she got when she saw me in hospital. She said I looked so old and just like I did when I was drinking. Poor kid.

Then of course getting throbbing tooth pain. Thank all that is good the dentist could see me first thing Friday and I hadn't had a belly full of wine to cope with the pain so I could start on the painkillers and anit-biotics straight away.

Had meself a bit of a pity party last night. I was sooooo tired and still in quite a bit of pain. I've been trying to buzz about and do that Happy Jackie thing that I always do and haven't given myself a chance to heal.

I'm quite glad I wrote that down.
                        Jackie clare you will build yourself back up and you will get back to your normal happy self :l:lx

Comment

:bow:bow Happy mothers day to all our lovely mothers in our Army :bow:bow

Comment

Good Morning Troopers

I just wanted to pop in and say hi and send special love to our JC, the Mummy of the Army. We love you whether you are buzzin or not, take good care of yourself :l

JackieClaire;1282203 wrote:
                            I've been trying to buzz about and do that Happy Jackie thing that I always do and haven't given myself a chance to heal.
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

I'm defo just going to have a pootle about day today.

No pressies or cards................yet.

Mind you I've never put a lot of pressure on the kids just a quick phone call will do me.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X