Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread sunday 18th March(date month right, getting better)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww thanks yous twos.

I've got the warm and fuzzies now and it's not the painkillers

Put me Andre Bocelli DVD on :h
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Limers, we are going to the Mind Body and Spirit Festy in the RDS. Wanna Come?
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Sorry hiya G Bloke, Patty and JC
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning Oners,

Not so much worried about me mind but if you get me a new body while you're there I'd be ever so grateful.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Gang. This mammy is off to see her mammy this avo.

Comment

It's ME. Satsuma btw anyone see that freaky snow on M50 yesterday. Mad stuff. I was merrily driving back from Damo - spawn of the divil - and all of a sudden the whole motorway covered in white. Very odd. Liffey valley car park covered in it too. Sun shining everywhere else.

Comment

yo Satzuma.

Just had a very hungover daughter on the phone wishing me Happy Mother's Day and asking what time's dinner.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well I'll just talk to meslf so .......... Mr Satz back from gee gees. I swear that man lives up to my nick name for him 'Duracell bunny' - just keeps going. After being on the tear all week he sits up watching Feckin boxing till 4am this morn :nutso::boxer:

Comment

Hi JC hope you are feeling better. I expect one of those hungover daughters to surface soon too.

Comment

JackieClaire;1282251 wrote: yo Satzuma.

Just had a very hungover daughter on the phone wishing me Happy Mother's Day and asking what time's dinner.
                      :H:H:H hope you told her its whenever shes dusting off her wallet and taking you out!

Comment

Hi Satz,happymothers day to ya,im off now to collect mine and bring her to mass. See you all later.

Comment

limers;1282256 wrote: :H:H:H hope you told her its whenever shes dusting off her wallet and taking you out!
                          Like your style Ms Limers:goodjob:

Comment

one2many;1282243 wrote: Limers, we are going to the Mind Body and Spirit Festy in the RDS. Wanna Come?
                            God would LOVE to go to that. Committed to go see Nanny Bob (called after a dog she once had) :H

Comment

howdy guys wishing all u special mothers out there a great day xxxxxx
                              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Yo Pinkerooooooooo,

Just about to log orff and saw you there.

Bacinabit.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X