Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread sunday 18th March(date month right, getting better)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ladyjan;1282454 wrote: sorry just about me again..

Been respectful to Bonnie and not bugged her with calls.. but it's 6:15 called house & mobile ...no answer.....

she just called back, was asleep....and I'd woken her & BF up, Ollie's playing on the WII...shit.... said I can come round later and visit Ollie.........if this isn't enough to drive me crazy I don't know what is....... fuck sake I am really trying to do everything right...
    at least call me so I can see my son.......
    it's driving me nuts...

sorry again me moaning.....

yeah great mothers day I'm having....! :upset:

a very happy one to all you army Mums..:l
    Jan,

Sometimes when we focus on other people for a change and maybe read back and have a look at other people's problems, it actually does help us not to be so wrapped up in our own stuff all the time and gives us a welcome break from focusing on ourselves so much.

Also, try to stay positive and grateful, instead of seeing the negative in the situation, try to see the positives, like Ollie being with his sister instead of in a centre somewhere and fact you are now sober and dealing with things.

Just a thought. x
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1282532 wrote: Sitting here in a beautiful hotel room with Starty, eating a chipper, listening to chillout tunes, all snug and happy. Had a lovely day at the mind Body and Spirit festival and bought some nice stuff.

Hotel room is BEAUTIFUL and we got it for a knockdown price, so happy days.

Any sign of Ktab? not sure if he is meeting us 2moro, Satz and Foxy, we are meeting out side Bewleys in Grafton St at 1pm 2moro if ya fancy it.
      Classy or wha? Chipper in a fancy hotel! Still a bit scarlah to meet yiz yet Oney. In time though. Here what you buy today? Was it good?

Comment

ahh dont be scarleh, come in for a coffee.

We are classy burds indeed.

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1282543 wrote: ahh dont be scarleh, come in for a coffee.

We are classy burds indeed.
          Here where's the photos ye promised ? For all I know yiz could have 2 heads or worse..... be good lookin' :H

Comment

Ohhh shite, forgot about photos will defo take some 2moro when we meet ya lol

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Now girls. Yous are as common as muck. I'm just back from posh meal in 'Locks' on the Canal. Royal canal i thnk. Southaide anyhoo . Mega! But I'll tell ye you wouldn't want to be hungry going in. Lovely for the bit ye get! But maybe chipper first or after!

Comment

Ha ha ha posh food, wouldn't fill a hole in yer tooth but it's bleedin lovely!

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Thanks all for kind posts and kind thoughts.
                  Jaw broken Rib broken. Face a mess

I did that at mile 10 and carried on until I had done 22. But all that time I felt no pain. Sort of similar to alcohol addiction.

Have read back Oney you are a wise woman. have a great weekend/monday

Cannot comment on all other posts as hand/fingers bruised.

BUT Recci did you see the match?:goodjob:

No 2 daughter still crying:upset:

Comment

WTF did I miss Anon?? What happened??

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1282552 wrote: WTF did I miss Anon?? What happened??
                      Went out running to escape the sadness at home

Tripped up and did some damage!

My daughter broken hearted as a mum you cannot bear your children to be unhappy.

Hope you are having a fab time in Dublin:goodjob:

Just remember I am like Pollyanna always looking on the bright side

AND SOBER

Comment

That's awful, whizzy. I take it you've been to hospital? Did they give you something for the pain? I do wish you'd take more care of yourself! :l

Yep, I did see the footy. Yay!

Comment

Recluse;1282562 wrote: That's awful, whizzy. I take it you've been to hospital? Did they give you something for the pain? I do wish you'd take more care of yourself! :l

Yep, I did see the footy. Yay!
                          Mr R off to bed in a bit

Footy was good saw it in A&E

They asked if my fall was al induced--How lovely to say NO

Pain not too bad BTW but had lots of codeine

Comment

Working...
                          X