• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday19th March

Good morning.

Comment

Good morning folks, pity but won't be able to make it today either FF, sorry Starty I hope you are having an enjoyable visit.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning our Whizzy, morning Ktabbers.

What you up to this fine and bewdiful day?
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Bit of painting (dulux not pretty water colour haha) and I have to do an airport collect later.

Comment

Good Morning Troopers!!!

Another gorgeous day in Stirly-World. Not a cloud in the sky, temps around 15C. Birdies are chirping away and the Spring flowers have started to bloom.

Mrs. A - I took a quick peek back over yesterday's thread. Are you okay? That sounds like an awful fall. Hope your daughter is feeling a wee bit better. No doubt it will take her some time to get over this. How long is she home for?

Jackie - hope your tooth is better today.

:wavin: to all the rest of the Army. Wishing all of you a very,

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hi guys.

Mrs A I am wishing you a speedy recovery, I cannot imagine how you did all that damage and then continued to run! You must be super woman

Foxy feel better soon. I am sorry you wont be coming today but just take care of yourself.

Staying in the hotel in Balbriggan, and its amazing! Much nicer and sooooo much cheaper than the ones in town. Had a fantastic day yestee at the RDS and met some lovely people. Meeting Limers today at 1 too. Are you coming Tabbers? I so love this country. I feel as if its my spiritual home.
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning cirly wirly stirly girly and Starteroooooooo.

Had a google of the hotel last night and I'm well impressed.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Not bad for 25 quid a night JC.
                  Dont know what it is without the offer tho. Going to find out today
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ladyjan;1282606 wrote: Good morning Troopers..

Change of colour....just hope things change this week!!

JC hope you are feeling better,

had a very interesting night....Old friend came to see me coz he knew I was low.
                    ..broke my drepesion and my......many 6 years of virginity

very Happy Janners here....................:H
                    :blush:

Hi everyone,

Have a great day Starter's, and to all the good folk here! I felt a strong spiritual connection when in Ireland too. Amazing place.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Yo Mr G :h

It'll be defo worth having a look at the offers. I nearly fell of me chair when I saw the price of the special offer.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Lovely spring day here too. I won't move too far either maybe get a walk in later if i feel ok. The Beacken Court hotel is lovely and very reasonable. Friends of mine from up north stayed ther on a special offer also. I met them ther for coffee and we went to a nearby castle and gardens. Enjoy your day girls and hopefully meet soon. |I don't want to cough and splutter all over youse:H. Anon i hope you're ok that was some fall i hope you rest today tho i know its hard with your daughter bein iin a state over her relationship breakup. Jc hope you feel better too. :sun::leaf::flower:

Comment

startingover;1282652 wrote: Are you coming Tabbers? I so love this country. I feel as if its my spiritual home.
                          Sorry Starty I cant, I have to do an airport run. Glad you're feeling the lurve, dont know if you have ever been down to the southwest, its my favourite.

Hi Mr G & Stirly

Comment

Morning Army

Flipping eck Mrs A hope you have a speedy recovery, I'll just give you a gentle hug don't want to hurt them ribs :l You know I knew there was a reason why I didn't take to running

Starty and Oney have a great day and Limers too

been in work 2 hours and not alot of work left to do today........I feel its going to be a long one :upset:
                            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hi again gang,
                              Just getting ready to start this week, first session with psychlogist for AL centre...gonna be honest with her also the report goes to the heads at SS

Then tomorrow session with the shrink for children of families of domestic violence..what I've been begging for all this time..

then wednesday with the Doc for AL and to get prescipition for colme, suppose same as anatabuse, dangerous when mixed with AL, Bonnie will be in charge of it so I can't cheat...!! (was my idea several weeks ago)..

then thursday the "big meeting" with the heads and the fiscalia to decide Ollie's fate......!
                              Bonnie's coming and said she will talk good on my behalf...!

so a stressful week, and each of them in all different parts of the island..!

Anyway at least it started with a huge smile on my face...

and hope mrs A & family heal quickly..

Comment

Wow Jan,

What a turnaround on your last nights post. Guess there are some benefits of having the house to yourself.So glad getting your jollies has put you in the frame of mind for getting things done this week.
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X