Army Thread Monday19th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stirly-girly;1282848 wrote: Hiya Army!!!

Can't get better than this. Zakynthos on the left, Lefkada on the right. I've visited both of the islands and the beaches are superb. The colour of the sea varies from bright turquoise to deep blue. Mrs. A and Satz might know about flights that are decently priced. They're both going to be in Greece this summer, visiting islands in that general vicinity - Zakynthos, Lefkada, Kefallonia and Ithaki - all in the Ionian Sea.

Good to hear you all had a smashing time. Your hotel looks very posh indeed. Waiting for pictures. inkele:

:hallo: to the rest of the Troopers!!
    I wanna go to Greece, now all I have to find is a large 4star hotel with kids clubs and a large pool for the monkeys...... because that makes us all happy
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Oney. & Co where are the feckin' photos? Don't ask me to go to FB. Wrecks me buzz it duzz:H

Comment

Yep JC . Jersey is fab. Has everything. Greece is great depending on age of kids. Zakinthos is good but prefer Keffonia - but then we are ol wans:H

Comment

Yo Satz.

Daren't say when I was last in Jersey but I'd love to go back. It's prolly less expensive to go to Greece these days as I'd want a hotel in Jersey now. I went camping last time.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh those Greek Islands looks stunning wud luv to go to Greece never bin but no mon no fun rite now.:boohoo:

Comment

Can't see me going anywhere with guaranteed sun for a good few years either,Firey.

Rightio of to get dinner.

Bacinabit.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz123;1282887 wrote: Yep JC . Jersey is fab. Has everything. Greece is great depending on age of kids. Zakinthos is good but prefer Keffonia - but then we are ol wans:H
                kids are 7 and 11 and love beaches, pools, ice creams and sunshine!!!

Jersey would be ideal apart from the non-guaranteed weather, kids get bored very easily. One of them is ASD and the other a tigger......

I'd go for any of the bigger islands, only cos they have the better hotels. Happy kids = happy hols. We learned that a few years back when we took them to France and it rained for a fortnight...
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

hello all. Twas great to spend afternoon with Starty and Oney,lovely to see them again. Now im going to settle down to part 3 of 'call the midwife', fantastic drama. Catch you all tomorrow x

Comment

pingu1997;1282900 wrote: kids are 7 and 11 and love beaches, pools, ice creams and sunshine!!!

Jersey would be ideal apart from the non-guaranteed weather, kids get bored very easily. One of them is ASD and the other a tigger......

I'd go for any of the bigger islands, only cos they have the better hotels. Happy kids = happy hols. We learned that a few years back when we took them to France and it rained for a fortnight...
                    Then Zakanthos is your best bet. Mr Satz says that 'cos of European championships the hols to everywhere else will be cheaper

Comment

Working...
                    X