Army Thread Tuesday 20th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panno;1283406 wrote: Lots of heavy stuff going on at the moment Molly so feeling a bit like shite to be honest and me and Mr P very close to seperating..if my house wasn't rented out I'd be home like a shot
    Aww lovey. If you need to talk. I'll make sure I'm about later.

Nighty night Stirls.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yo Oners,

I'm going to have to take a leaf out of your book and get me big girls pants on and get on me driving.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I just HAD to do it Jackie, Had to make myself, now I literally stopped in traffic and fecked her out at the door to departures....but still i did it.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Right just made big decision. Thanks Oney.

Mr JC doesn't need the car Friday so I'm going to terrify the good folk of Noocastle for an hour or two.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good for you jackie, seriously, if i can do it, ANYONE can!

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Howdie Zen

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I'll have you lot as me back seat drivers. Be gentle with me.

Got to nip orff. Bacinabit.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I did lol, get out get out quick quick quick lol

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hello peeps,Panno, sorry to hear your having all sorts of shite. Is it your daughter thats needs extra help in school?I have a son that needs all sorts of extra help ,hes 10 now and doing great but I did have to fight a bit for help sometimes. It was very, very,very upsetting when he first started in school tho. I was hit with everything,he didnt speak (i just thought he d talk in his own sweet time), he wasnt potty trianed,he loved lieing on the cold tile floor,would sleep on it,it was like a comfort blanket to him,he hated loud noises,hed FREAK!!!Bright lights, people shouting , anything like that, hed freak.He couldnt read for years,now hes a bookworm,I never thought hed ever read. Its a joy to see him coming on but its an uphill battle and always will be.I know he comes accross as odd, he talks way too much now about whatever hes interested in, bores his peers and they find him odd. Hes crap at sports and that makes him stand out more as well, gets called slow and crap and it upsets him greatly.I have picked out an amazing school for him for second level,it 3,500 euros a yr,small classes of 20 a year ,only 125 kids in the whole school,mixed as well to minimise the bullying . I KNOW in a main stream school hed get ripped apart.I told his dad hes paying ,no if buts or maybes,he said ok!lol! Just need to pray he gets a place there. One day at a time,one battle at a time we getting there!

Comment

Panno;1283401 wrote: Evening Army

Wow can relate to whats been said and the replies so I suggest a big group :hug:
                      Big hugs out to you Panno and everybody else.:l It has been a very emotional day and I feel completely drained. But I made it through.
                      Molly -we don't need to be on the sauce to get all mushy! I'm sure your daughter will appreciate your message.
                      I'm not a multi-quoter but I've read all your posts today and I must say we have a lovely and dear group here in the Army. See!!! Mushy and no booze.
                      Talk to you all in the morning. Going to collapse under the duvet now. xxx

Comment

sorry,that last post was for Expat,sorry!!

Comment

expat3;1283335 wrote: Great post Zenners!:l
                          The kid is NOT going to get kicked out of school-and will continue on next year with the rest of his class.
                          Thank you all for your support-I felt you there with me. xxx
                          That's great news, expatty. Night!

InChains;1283351 wrote: So Inchy news: contacted a counsellor yesterday, have an appointment Thursday, hoping it will help me to figure out why it is I just don't have the will to make it past day one - I kinda figure I don't want to give up enough, but then i wonder why that is so we will see, hopefully it'll work out. I have every reason to want to stop, I just don't seem to be able to connect the reasons to stop with actually, y'know, stopping.
                          More great news. Well done, Inchy. Remember to go with a positive attitude.

InChains;1283351 wrote:
                          I genuinely don't believe people like me, being honest if somebody on here doesn't speak to me I actually just assume you're all annoyed with me, if I disappear and nobody message me, yup I reckon it's coz you're glad I've left. Not a judgement on you, that goes for everybody I know, family, friends, my other half.
                          We all like you and then some, inchy, but I know how you feel. I'm very insecure myself.

Panno;1283406 wrote:
                          Lots of heavy stuff going on at the moment Molly so feeling a bit like shite to be honest and me and Mr P very close to seperating..if my house wasn't rented out I'd be home like a shot
                          I'm sorry to hear that panno, I had no idea. I hope you and Mr P can somehow manage to sort it out :l.

Comment

Zenstyle;1283452 wrote: Why don't you just edit it then and change the names? :H
                            cos that would be the sensible thing to do and im defo not that!!:H

Comment

Oh, and well done oney for doing the airport run. That would be enough to make even an experienced driver nervous. It made me laugh to read about the way you ejected starty though! :H

Comment

I am hangin round a bit.

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X