Army Thread Tuesday 20th March

Urking

How was yer meeting?
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

These things are not coincidences I believe molly, you needed reassurance and you got it xxx

I was shitting myself, went the wrong way where only buses could go and was having a ciniption.

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Wank, pox, feck/fuck, Christ, Quick, get feckin OUT!!!!!!

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

fml.
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

whats that Inchy?

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Fuck my life...

What's up, inchy?

Comment

fix my lighthouse?

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

thanks for fillign that in reccie.

yeah so super positive 'i finally decided to try and get sober' night now in bits due to faincee stoppign the anti-ds, realising he's super depressed and nwo ramblign about philosophy to cover. fantastic. havign a hard enough time with myself these days haha

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Sorry coughing fit from kid upstairs, have to go, see yis 2moro .Oh and will someone answer that lady who just podted in Tell Me Your Story. Have no time now.

Molly, Zen, Jackie et al? Thanks x

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Oh dear....did you tell your fiance you're trying to quit, inchy? Maybe you need to put your own needs first and arrange for a few evenings by yourself so that you can get your AF life off to a decent start? The first few days are definitely the worst. After that it's easier and being AF becomes something of a habit. That said, you mustn't expect it to be easy. There are bound to be difficult moments along the way and you just have to grit your teeth and get on with it. It's a question of putting up with the short-term discomfort in exchange for the longer-term benefits of being AF. Sorry if that sounds trite.

Comment

i'm not sober reccie i meant getting the appointment i can't cope with sobriety right now, maybe soon but not now. we don't live together, just tlak all the time.

Comment

Ok, but go and see the counsellor anyway, and tell them how you're feeling and where you are at. Although no-one can make you quit if you don't want to, a good counsellor can help get you ready to quit. That was what happened in my case. I didn't begin to cut down my drinking until I'd been seeing my counsellor for 2 or 3 months and it wasn't until I'd been seeing him every week for about 5 months that I had an AF night. A counsellor will understand the problems you're having and will be able to make helpful suggestions. It's very important that you are completely honest with the counsellor though.

Comment

g'night reccie, thanks

Comment

Night, inchy.

Comment

Working...
                              X