Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't generally Post stuff Like This

Deleted
    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
    James Gordon, M.D.

Thank you Victoria
    :h :h :h :h

Comment

I tend to bite my tongue quite a bit, I dont like to give my opinion on this subject but with some of the posts i am going crazy to be honest trying to let some of it go, I dont want anyone to not have their voice heard, so I have been avoiding the subject, i came across this, and this will be the only post off this sort i will make...I am not advocating anything by this, or trying to express my opinion by this...I am good with anything, but i assure you, this is the only post i was ever planning to make on the subject.
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

I agree with you 100% Victoria!

And I agree with Fan that politics is better kept off the boards entirely... That is best left for another board.

This one is to stick together and heal ourselfs, encourage each other and help each other from the grips of alcohol.
        Control the Mind

Comment

I suppose this means we won't be starting a Republicans forum?:H

Comment

Point taken Fan.

Comment

I have to lend my support to Mike (Fan)'s position here. I think it can be really dangerous to open up political debates so to speak in this type of forum where undoubtedly there are a multitude of viewpoints and people affected....though of course I support Em in her personal struggle right now. Love you Em!
              Jen
              Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Oh, and because I have stated I'm Republican does not mean that I do not support Em in her pain and anguish over her son's choice to join the military.

Nor does it mean that I agree with all of our Presidents decisions.

Thanks

Comment

I think we should pick our battles. The one that ultimately matters here is our war against alcohol and what it does to us. No politics please the news is bad enough all the time and with the election coming its going to be bad enough overloading us with that.

Thank you
                  Sammys

Comment

Working...
                  X