Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Canadians need to have a word with your geese!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY ALLIE, I HAVE HUNDREDS OF THEM FLYING OVER MY HOUSE FROM SEASON TO SEASON. THEY ARE NOISY AND POOP EVERY WHERE, BUT THEY ARE ONE OF THE GREAT JOYS OF NATURE. THEY DON'T CARRY DISEASE AND ARE NOT ENDANGERED YET SO LETS ENJOY THEM FROM A DISTANCE WHILE WE CAN. THE LITTLE BASTARDS.

BY THE WAY LORISUNSHINE, WE'RE HAVING A BLIZZRD TOO, WHAT PART OF THE COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM? I'M FROM CALGARY

Comment

Hi TLK,
      I am from Ontario and today the blizzard is gone, but apparently you westerners have some ultra freezing temps up your sleeves, ready to send to us the next few days.
      Today the sun is shining and the temp is a balmy -4 degr. celsius.
      As for the geese, I just love them, poop and all. When the large formations return in April, I drop everything and run outside to welcome them home. It always leaves me teary eyed and my neighbors probably think I'm nuts.
      Have a great day.
      Lori
      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Another message from the geese.

I dont know why they keep asking me to deliver these messages. Just because I am canadian eh?

WHAT TO EXPECT.....

Attached files [img]/converted_files/186214=460-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/186214=461-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/186214=458-attachment.jpg[/img]
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Jenneh! LOL!

I have to say I absolutely love them.......... poop and all. I would rather see geese poop than dog poop any day! Some people and their dogs! GOSH!

Comment

Working...
          X