• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread thursday 22nd March

Good morning troopers

nipped in before our stripey one..
    can't sleep..

Hope you all have a very happy thursday..

mine is gonna be a very emotional, hard one.......
    just hope it goes the right way...

Morning Jan and everyone else to come:l
    How are you doing Jan?

Comment

Good morning Jan, Expattie and all to come

Feels like a bloody Monday, I tell you :upset: Hopefully the double shot of espresso in my latte will kick in quickly.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

okies, nobody wants to talk to me:upset:

gonna see if I can get a little zzz's before the court tomorrow..
        am as nervous as hell, as Ollie could end up back in a centre, and I think that is the worst place for him.. he needs help, not seperation.
        sorry starting the thread on a low
        especially when you all have problems, like Mia, I so hope you get this sorted oney, coz it's alway hard when our babes are ill..:l.

Comment

Morning Tips-drinking coffee myself
          Hoping everyone is feeling better this morning-JC, Zenners, Anon, little Mia...:l
          Jan-I know you are nervous but try to stay positive. You are the one who was begging for help this time. It's not them who just came and took Ollie this time. YOU asked for help. Hopefully, a good solution can be found that will benefit everyone.:l

Comment

Hi Patty 6 Tiggeroooooonie

am very worried about today,,haven't slept all night...gonna see if I can get60mins, but then I gotta get my bum in action...

am so,so worried about today....

will let you know later

have a nice thursday..:l

Comment

Good luck honey:l You'll be ok.
              Inchy-hope you check in today. I agree with the others-the counsellor sounds like a great idea. If you don't like him/her, you can always try someone else. And yes, you need to do it for YOU. But if your boyfriend sees you trying to get help-perhaps he might just try and do the same.

Comment

Morning Jan, tips, expatty and all to come.

Best of luck today Jan, hope you get the outcome you want.

Comment

Good morning Jan,Tips,Recluse And bonjour Patty.
                  Mrs A not so sore this morning having had a decent nights sleep.
                  Hope the meetings go well Jan
                  Expat did they come up with a constructive plan for your son?
                  Tips how are things with your Dad? Is your Mum OK?
                  Reccie it would be lovely to see you in the Lake district. Especially as you are one of the wise men around here!
                  I hope Oney had some sleep it is so hard when a little one is sick.
                  Good luck today inchy and as JC said the first session is often a bit difficult but after that can be so rewarding.
                  Off for coffee and codeine

Comment

Morning Reccie and Anon!
                    Vroooming off to work but I'll be back this afternoon. Short work day.

Comment

Oh dear Zen. Talk about it never rains but it pours.
                      Try and get to sleep even if it is just closing your eyes and doing some deep breathing to relax.

Comment

Hi gang..

Zenstar you are not having a good time with friends bad news......stay strong..:l

gonna jump in shower and try and look human..I hate these long bus trips..it's to the other side of the island..and it's always cold up there Brrr

send good vibes please my friends..I don't wanna lose him..and it's not my fault this time..
                        it's them for not listening to my pleas...

okies have a nice day all, I'll let you know later..:l:l

Comment

Ribs very sore Zen (thanks for asking) Jaw looks bad but not too uncomfortable. Rest of me healing now.
                          Hope you manage some sleep x

Comment

Morning Army i slept quite well and got up around 7. Tink i got to bed 11.30 12ish. Jan sending good wishes and strrenth for you today i hope you get a good outcome that benefits all. Wo Zennie ur poor mate's family have it hard they deserve some good in their lives what a lot of illness and tradgey. Just on my first coffee and will get for my gp appointment soon. This cough and sinius headcold tingy isn't better and i'm still so tired so hope some meds will sort it out. Its bad enough for an adult but poor mia must be feeling quite bad ihope she gets better soon. Just fed my cats and they are gone out now. Nice sunny morning here so far. I'm thinking of going to an AA meeting at 1pm after surgery. And i have to buy a christning present for my great nephew Adam whos christning and after party is this coming sunday. Well now for more coffee.:cupajoe::catroll:

Comment

Jesus Christ poor Cheryl, that's tragic. Sending her strength and good thoughts. Some people have such sorrow in their lives

Good luck Jan.

Good Luck at the docs Foxy.

Mia still in bed, she had a bad night coughing but we both slept which is great.

Anon, I hope the pain gets better soon, you poor thing x

Hi Reccie and Patty xx
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X