Army Thread thursday 22nd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recluse;1284509 wrote: Oh, I think I've seen him once or twice. He's quite funny. Isn't he a scouser? (You can't pick up the accent from the subtitles ).
    I mentioned it because you are an honorary scouser

Comment

anon;1284510 wrote: I mentioned it because you are an honorary scouser
      Thanks, I'm honoured!

Comment

Evening folks, laying in the pit, wrecked so I am. Shutters will be coming down on the eyes very soon. See a fair bit of trouble and strife has been occurring in the army last couple of days.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Yeah things are ok Molly dear, just busy and not feeling overly sociable, grumpy cantankerous old sod that I am.

Comment

Ok need to sleep, I will check in tomorrow, night all.

Comment

well that was a great success. counsellor had offered me my appointment, then double booked it and so guess who got sent away. my faith in counsellors is hardly great to begin with (the last time I went near one it was family therapy and my sister got sectioned...) so fantastic. rescheduled for monday, feeling pretty down and generally not happy about myself, my drinking or anythign else. have started doing the odd shot with my usual beers to try and get to my level. sad I guess... I know where this ends. got my wife over next couple of days, see you all sunday

xIC
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

thanks molly, not even angry, just kinda tearful right now, finally looked down at the path I'm walking and never been so saddened in my life. nothing to be done i guess, just one foot infront fot he toher and god I have to pray some day I'll take a right turn
                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                X