Australia Temps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia Temps

Okay, yet another reason for you Aussies out there to switch from booze to water. Looks like things are going to get a little warm down there and you're gonna need to stay hydrated (as if the drought wasn't already enough)!!:huh:

Australia temperatures to soar in 65 years - Yahoo! News
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Australia Temps

:wow3: :specs: :rays: Athlete...I just think you were looking to see if there were pictures of chicks on the beach..
    Control the Mind

Comment

Australia Temps

Rocky, I have NO IDEA what you mean! I was just thinking of my friends down under who are having a rough go of it.

The thought of seeing some women, lying on an Australian beach, in a skimpy bikini, working on her tan, does absolutely NOTHING for me....

Okay, so you busted me! :ey: :ey:
      Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Australia Temps

Hey AA

I can tell you right now being someone living next door to the Gold Coast - we had 42degree heat yesterday .. think that might be around 77 for your guys (Fan... can you work that out for me..)

So yeh guys... let me tell you the bikinis are definately out..

Wattle
        Failure is not the falling down... it's the staying down

Comment

Australia Temps

Obesity is also on the rise guys, so it will be large white fat blobs lying on the beach in bikinis by then! lol
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Australia Temps

Fan, bet you can find a photo of one pretty quickly!

Comment

Australia Temps

You can do better than that!

Comment

Australia Temps

Fan Fan Fan
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Australia Temps

That news flash on rising temperature is typical of the media. 95 degrees fahrenheit is 35 centigrade and 108 fahrenheit is 42 degrees centigrade. We have been having those sort of temperature in summer in Australia for years.

Comment

Working...
                  X