Guy with commitments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy with commitments

As in 4 kids from previous marriage which ended 5 yrs ago but obviously he has commitments to those kids....which i don't mind at all as my ex had a child from a previous marriage and as soon as i was introduced to his little boy he loved me straight away...i s'pose im slightly worried here as his oldest is 16 and youngest is 5. I don't know how long its gonna be till im introduced to them...i s'pose the fact that im thinking that this is gonna happen is a positive thing. We seem to have clicked and do like eachother a hell of a lot thing is im prob not gonna be able to see him that much until (kids an i) are introduced, an im sooo nervous bout that but at the same time kids (i dont know bout teens!!) seem to take to me really well as i love kids.
    Oh the complications...lol...i really like this man and am willing to sacrifice us spending time together for now as i know he works really hard to support them and most of the time when he's not working he has them stay. I dont even know what im waffling on about..lol..just i suppose is there a time limit before im introduced, tho i suppose he has to be really sure about me before he does this....gosh sorry bout the essay...i just need some opinions.

Loves Lou-Lou x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Guy with commitments

Lou, I'm guessing that you've taken to this guy .....

I know it's hard, but you need to try to deal with things as they happen and not to worry about them until they do.

You're doing really well at the moment, I sense that he is good for you ....

Keep the positive thoughts love ...
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Guy with commitments

He may be feeling very cautious about introducing you too early. As a single parent I am very careful of introducing too many "uncles" into the house... it's not a great thing to have a parade of different women in thier lives. He will be making sure you are "the one" first.

Just remember, his kids will always come first and you may struggle with dealing with that, and the fact that kids are very demanding at any time, let alone when it comes to someone who is taking thier parent's time away from them.

That said, enjoy!
      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Guy with commitments

Hey Lou Lou,
        Just ake each day as it comes.....But enjoy yourself xxxxx
        Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Guy with commitments

Lou, i know what you are saying....And i agree totally with Flip....But do you know what...Quality and honesty shine through with kids of any age....Dont try and be something you are not....you have Quality and Honesty in spades....I'm not saying tell them you have a drink problem.....Things you like and dislike is what i,m saying...Find a link or commen intrest with each child.....And as you proberly know....Dont make out your the new Mum.....Or you could be in for a rough old ride....

Lou ...i know you want a football team and it sounds like your half way there.....I wish you the best...Because your such a kind and loving person...You deserve some good luck....

Your mate Macks:l
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Guy with commitments

Aw Macks...me little sweetheart you almost brought a tear to my eye then.....id never try an be a new mum to anyones kids, just their friend.
            That was such a sweet post...thank you

Lou x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Working...
            X