Inchy what a wanky pox, please don't let it put you off

Jan, good outcome.

Howdie to everyone else.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread TFIF.. 23rd March

mollyka;1284753 wrote: I've really rude words swirlin round in me head MrsSatz --- I will curtail my language but oh bugger, that sounds like heaven alright Loads of eggs here by the way, chooks are laying like mad things!
      Oh Ms Molls. I LOVE eggs. I have to put up with the bought ones. You may be my NBF (new best friend):H

Comment

Shop bought ones are wank in comparison!

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Oney. Hope little 'un is feelIng better? Jazus these eggs are taking some time:H can't get the staff these days. Are here we go - 2 boiled eggs cooked like bullets:H but I'll eat them. :goodjob:

Comment

She had a bad night but I think it is because the cough is loosening up. The Manuka honey seens to be working.

The problem is that her immune system is shot, especially from the antibiotics so I am trying to build her up naturally,so yes, I know she has been sick a lot but she is 4 with a weak immune system so hope that clarifies it.

The burglaries are dreadful, I pity anyone who lives alone and is frightened.

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

mollyka;1284765 wrote: I used to think that was bollix Oney, but even the so called 'organic' and 'free range' ones just don't taste like the real thing. I'm not a big egg eater tho so they are inclined to pile up
              On a completely unrelated note, I've booked the Slieve Donard in Co. Down for a 'pampering' night in May for Joe's 60th - been trying to book it for various things over the years but it's always been booked up -- so success this time! Gonna organise a trip round the Mournes on the bike an' all - excited already
              Ohhh the real eggs are a delicacy, just beautiful.

I am jealous over the Slieve Donard

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

satz123;1284767 wrote: Oney. Hope little 'un is feelIng better? Jazus these eggs are taking some time:H can't get the staff these days. Are here we go - 2 boiled eggs cooked like bullets:H but I'll eat them. :goodjob:
                Ha ha ha HATE bullet eggs.

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

[QUOTE=one2many;1284770]Ohhh the real eggs are a delicacy, just beautiful.:upset:

I am jealous of lots of eggs and now Slieve Donard:upset:

Comment

Good morning Janners, Zenners, Fireyfoxy, Tipperoooooo, Startero, Expatty, Our Whizzy, Mollmoo, Satzuma, Oners amd all those yet to drop by.

Most excellent outcome, Jan.

Right bugger about the counsellor, Inchy, but listen to Mollers.

I'm now getting farm eggs from our milkman (well delivered by the milkman he doesn't actually lay them) and they are lush.

I've just had the first blooming tablet free night in over 10 days ( :yay: me)

And I shouldn't mention it but we had the Budget the other day but I will. I haven't got enough soap boxes to climb on to say what I want to say but I'm not best pleased to say the least.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1284775 wrote: Good morning Janners, Zenners, Fireyfoxy, Tipperoooooo, Startero, Expatty, Our Whizzy, Mollmoo, Satzuma, Oners amd all those yet to drop by.

Most excellent outcome, Jan.

Right bugger about the counsellor, Inchy, but listen to Mollers.

I'm now getting farm eggs from our milkman (well delivered by the milkman he doesn't actually lay them) and they are lush.

I've just had the first blooming tablet free night in over 10 days ( :yay: me)

And I shouldn't mention it but we had the Budget the other day but I will. I haven't got enough soap boxes to climb on to say what I want to say but I'm not best pleased to say the least.
                      Morn Ms JC. Glad to see you are on the mend. But you never lost your wit a d humour through it all. I salute you

Comment

hi army.

very down here.

any sympathetic ears?

does anyone really give a toss?

Comment

Morning again army well i managed to get another few hours kip from 5am till just after 7. I woke twice during the and my cough is still bad but the meds should get in properly in a few days. Oh Slieve Donard sounds wonderful i would love a pampering weekend. Don't get me started on politicians a right shower of crooks we have had tru the years and now we pay the price its depressing but the next generation will have a better Ireland if we pull out of it ok. Poor mia its bad enough for an adult i hope she gets over it soon. I hate takin ant-biotics but mine had gone so far i needed them. Inchy so sorry they messed up your appointment go along monday and suss it out. Zen i hope the hip is better anon and Jackie hope not too much pain and discomfort. Lol at Molly put us all down is right:H we're falling apart at this stage i need a new body:H. Satz a duvet day sounds good brekkie in bed and eyebrows and nails? are you going to a salon or do it yourself? My nails are bad i think i'll give myself a home manicure this evening. Time for more coffee. Watchin tvam in bed.:television::cupajoe:

Comment

Hiya JC, glad you had a good night.

I care Coriander, talk to me.

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

coriander;1284779 wrote: hi army.

very down here.

any sympathetic ears?

does anyone really give a toss?
                              I DO Ms Corrie. Hate to hear you not good. Can I help by listening?

Comment

Hi Coriander wotts up why so down?

Comment

Working...
                                X