Army Thread TFIF.. 23rd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jackie glad to hear you're feeling better and its great no tablets i've to take 3 a day for a week but i'd take anything to feel better atvthis rate. Hi coriander we do care.

Comment

very very sad.
      good friends announced pregnancy -great.
      but bought back sense of loss for me.
      my fuckin beautiful litttle birdy baby died & i can't get over his death.
      he was my child, my baby.
      i'll never know about pregnancy, glows, all that shit.
      cryin my frickin head off, can't talk for snot build up.
      wish to get off the merrygoround of life.

Comment

Aww Corrie, hun.:l

Tell us about those bewdiful doggers you've got. Any new pictures.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

coriander;1284785 wrote: very very sad.
          good friends announced pregnancy -great.
          but bought back sense of loss for me.
          my fuckin beautiful litttle birdy baby died & i can't get over his death.
          he was my child, my baby.
          i'll never know about pregnancy, glows, all that shit.
          cryin my frickin head off, can't talk for snot build up.
          wish to get off the merrygoround of life.
          Babies are given to us on loan to look after for whatever time they decide to stay with us. Your little guy chose to move on earlier. Cry for yourself if you miss him. Please don't cry for him. I know I sound lIke a hard cow but I really believe this. I spent years trying to figure stuff out:h. Tell me to eff off I can take it.

Comment

Awhh Corrie, I understand about the little birdy (since we have parrots at home and Rob absolutely adores them and would rescue them in a fire before me and leave me smoldering)

It is totally normal to feel that way, he was your little baby and you loved him so. He had a lovely life with you and you with him, they are good memories to have.

Would you maybe adopt another little birdie, NOT to replace the little one you lost but to able able to share that special love you have with another little feathered friend? So many of them are handed in because they are not what people thought they were going to be (talking, doing tricks etc).
            It would be one lucky little bleeder getting rescued by you!
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

satz123;1284789 wrote: Babies are given to us on loan to look after for whatever time they decide to stay with us. Your little guy chose to move on earlier. Cry for yourself if you miss him. Please don't cry for him. I know I sound lIke a hard cow but I really believe this. I spent years trying to figure stuff out:h. Tell me to eff off I can take it.
              I believe it too, well said.

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1284790 wrote: Awhh Corrie, I understand about the little birdy (since we have parrots at home and Rob absolutely adores them and would rescue them in a fire before me and leave me smoldering)

It is totally normal to feel that way, he was your little baby and you loved him so. He had a lovely life with you and you with him, they are good memories to have.

Would you maybe adopt another little birdie, NOT to replace the little one you lost but to able able to share that special love you have with another little feathered friend? So many of them are handed in because they are not what people thought they were going to be (talking, doing tricks etc).
                It would be one lucky little bleeder getting rescued by you!
                Ok are we talking about a BIRD?

Comment

Anyhoo same applies to birds

Comment

thankyou.
                    that bird meant so fuckin much to me, it's hard to let go. very hard. it might sound stupid to those who have kids, but it was losing a child, to me. i am heartbroken over his loss.
                    my dogs are very precious, they are what keeps me alive right now.
                    nothing else.

getting another bird will be on the cards, one2, if that fucker i married has any comprehension of my grief.
                    can you tell i'm not doing well atm ha-de-fucking-ha.

Comment

that sort of reaction really does nothing for me at all, thankyou.

Comment

Corrie, what has hubby got to do with getting another bird hon? Just get one.

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

coriander;1284799 wrote: that sort of reaction really does nothing for me at all, thankyou.
                          I'm truly sorry for offence. I totally misunderstood post and then felt stupid. Used humour to cover up. Sorry again Corindar

Comment

you're right one2, should just get some assertiveness back here.
                            thanks.

Comment

satz123;1284803 wrote: I'm truly sorry for offence. I totally misunderstood post and then felt stupid. Used humour to cover up. Sorry again Corindar
                              i accept your apology satz, you have no idea of my past so wouldn't think anything further.
                              i do not feel anger at anyone.
                              just please understand that as i don't have children, animals are my substitute. nutty for some, i know, but we're not all lucky enough to reproduce.

Comment

Satz was not aware of your little birdie passing Corrie, easy mistake to make.

As for getting the bird, you are a grown woman, take your power back, tell him, you are getting a new bird and if he does not like it, he can shite in the garden.

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X